Christian Penpals

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

Forgiven83

Hi everyone,

I am about to move to a pretty remote area of Australia, and as a result was looking for some Christian pen pals to write to - email or snail mail, preferably snail mail as I love getting stuff in the post :D I'd love to write to someone from another country, someone with a different culture to my own, but it would have to be someone that speaks english :D If you're interested message me and we'll swap addresses and go from there :D

Thanks and God Bless!

Forgiven83

A

ariel2007

hey i dont know if u have a person to write to, but iam a childless bored hse wife. i live in California and my husband goes to school im stuck @ hme watchin tv and goin on internet
i dont know but im not very good @ writing on paper hardly ever have to do it unless i have to