Christian Schools

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

cranhurst

I go to a christian boarding school , does anyone else go to a private christian school?

Jan 9, 2009
i don't, but my brother has his children enrolled in a Christian school. He feels they are getting a better education than they would in the public school system.

T

TheHalospider

Went to a private middle school

H

HollyC

I went to an all Girls Catholic Highschool. It was great. I got a better education there than I would have any other school.

O

OakleyBlaze

I go to a Quaker school. As far as i know hardly any of the pupils are actually Quaker... Just the prinicipal has to be a Quaker and we have to have a silence in assembly everyday.

Dec 12, 2009
I go to a Christian international school in Korea.

Dec 12, 2009
We have about 5 dorm buildings, each about the size of a small hotel.
Not everyone is Christian there, but its pretty good

T

teen4christ

i go to a private school i like goin there and learnin the Bible but the kids rnt saved and the teachers hate me cuz im not baptist but im blessed to go there