Christian Trolls?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Seeking-Christ
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Seeking-Christ

Guest
I get the feeling, based on some of the posts and reactions, that we got some "Christian Trolls". I remember Pastor Bob Beeman speaking on this, on youtube. When I first heard him say that, I hadn't seen it before. After I started seeing how some people behave on here, I got to wondering. How can someone call themselves "Christian" and act like a Troll, or a Bully. To me the two don't add up because the fruit of spirit is:

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

~Galatians 5:22-23

Full Passage:
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians+5&version=NIV