Christian TV! Talk shows ECT

  • Thread starter Thread starter Victoriab
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
V

Victoriab

Guest
Besides sermons, I need help finding christian talk shows & programmes. I came here seeking advice about finding such things?
I watch plenty of sermons but I tend to watch a lot of TV programmes and I thought why not watch some godly talk shows and fictional series.
If anyone has any recommendations that would be great!
Vicky B:D