Christian Zionism: Dispensationalism And The Roots Of Sectarian Theology

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Conclusion

Although the pretribulation rapture theory is very popular today, given arguments that are offered in support of this doctrine we must declare Pretribulationalism to be contrary to the clear teachings of Scripture.

Simply put, there is not one shred of evidence that can be found in the Bible to support the pretribulation rapture.

The typical Pretribulational arguments offered reveal a pattern: of imposing one’s presuppositions onto a text without any exegetical justification whatsoever; of finding subtle meaning between words and/or phrases that were never intended by the author; of spiritualizing or ignoring passages that contradict the Pretribulational paradigm; and, of imposing Pretribulationalism upon passages that actually teach the unity of the eschatological complex (i.e., the rapture, second coming, general resurrection, and general judgment all occur on the same day—the day of the Lord).

It is our hope and prayer that professing Christians would cast off this escapist fantasy and return to the task of personal sanctification and godly dominion.

Is the Pretribulation Rapture Theory Biblical?

~

this is my prayer also.
love zone.

Feb 23, 2011
no doubt.

i'd like to hear your testimony of how He delivered you PPS.
one day if you would.
it would help many.

love from your

Reformed
Covenant
Amillennial
Cessationist

sistah
zone

(isn't my new flag super-cool?)

I would think so, but I don't see many looking for deeper truth than Trinity doctrine and Dispensational escapism, among others.

Yes, uber-kewl new flag! :)