christians in gangs

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

roc

I'm a Christian and I'm a grape street crip from Newark new jersey! I'm 23 andive been crip for 14 years I was called by god in 2007. Can anyone judge me???

S

Steve4U

Is that what you've been getting put on to you there??

G

Grateful2Be4Given

God is the only rightful judge of any of us. :) Truth is, we all fall short of the glory and all have a history, the important thing is letting God shape our future. :)

Aug 2, 2009
You're pretty brave to admit you're from Newark.

U

Ugly

We can't judge you, but we can judge your fruit. Right now your fruit is that you choose to be intimately involved in a type of people that are extremely violent, lustful, angry, defiant, greedy, selfish and rebellious. As well as involved in both the use and selling of drugs. Really, the last thing you need to be worried about is another Christian judging you. The real question is when you stand before God can you say the lifestyle you're choosing is pleasing and honoring to Him? That's the only judgement you need to be worried about.

G

Grateful2Be4Given

Nicely said Ugly! :)