Christians Turning Non Believers AAway From Christ

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

hillbilly

Banned
Mar 7, 2018
50
3
0
It's been 3 years of no television and no form of social, (or as I prefer to call it antisocial media), for me. I joined this site a week ago and it saddens me to see nothings changed. Since the birth of the Church there has been adversity within the body. We have a vast array of weapons we use against each other to help the unsaved have reasons not to turn their hearts To Christ. It should be painfully obvious to any real believer our commission is to show Christs love in us to the world. Yet instead of praying, studying, giving out of our abundance, loving one another, sharing the Word with the unsaved. We prefer to puff ourselves up with pride and beat each other over the head with Gods Word. I meet so many people with excuses as to why they don't go to Church as we are instructed to. When I listen to them I hear the same things behind their words Resentment, bitterness and unforgiveness to mention a few. When are we all going to grow up and put away the pride that leads to arguments over doctrine, pride over being part of a certain brand of church etc. When are we simply going to realize Christ died for the sins of the WHOLE world and it is no the Fathers will that ANY should perish. When are we going to stop disparaging Church leadership, Government etc as God tells us to. Stop running brothers and sisters in Christ down instead of building them up, To acting like little spoilt brats and showing the world a church that is an absolute joke. When are we going to realize it's us God wants to fix and stop condemning each other in order to puff ourselves up in our own self importance.
 
Amen. So well said and true. I tried to rate this but it did not work.
 
Last edited:
Right on! The love of many shall wax cold, where is the body prepared to meet there bridegroom, being without spot and blameless. Help us Abba to reflect Jesus in the earth to be the salt that has not lost its savor, help us Father to be the light to this world as Jesus you are the light. Abba to be led by your Holy Spirit bringing forth your fruit in each day, vessels of honor to proclaim the goodness and salvation of you Lord...Jesus have your way changed hearts...pure hearts before you as we walk this journey of a Christian a child of God, living in submission and surrender to our God....love in Christ, Sherril...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Amen. I love what you said. I am curious to know how your relationship with God has grown without all the noise of social media around you.
 
3angelsmsg;bt24030 said:
Amen. I love what you said. I am curious to know how your relationship with God has grown without all the noise of social media around you.















Very good question. I am going to do my next blog on hearing Gods voice and my struggles and break throughs.. Will try and get it done today.
 
I can say that after being off social media and coming back on it took a week to get over the fact nothings changed lol. I quickly fell into the old traps and started to reply to things. The prayer regime I have been implementing and the changes the Word in my heart quickly convicted me. I was considering that I had made a mistake coming back to social media and there wasn't any good I could do. God soon said no Brent you can just use balance and wisdom. Allocate how much time you spend on here and avoid foolish contentions, be fast to listen slow to speak and always pray. So now I only respond to those that walk in His peace and see some value in anything He has to offer through me and the work He has done in me.