Christians

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 31, 2022
We argue with no end.
Some of us try to defend our position
as we struggle to listen to each other.
More and more denominations rise
as months and years pass by.

Who is able to stop us from quarreling?
While we debate about politics and Hebrew
people die every day without Christ.
Who is able to stop us from separating each other?
While we argue which song fits better for Sunday Service
depressed teens wait in vain for someone to help them.

Christians, let us bring our differences to God.
How can we expect to be filled by the Holy Spirit
if discord, dissentions, and envy still live within us?
How long we will still pray for healing
when we keep hating our brother?

Let us go back to the beginning.
We were saved by God through His Son
to share the only remedy this world needs.
God made us holy through His Son
so we could light a world that applauds injustice.
We were sealed by the Holy Spirit
so we could speak life to a stubborn generation.

Let us consider our ways.
How can we expect people to attend our churches
if we still think about new guitars and drums?
How can we expect a revival in our city
if we keep doing programs and retreats for members?

Christians, let us not forget the words
written in our Bibles from long ago.
The Son of God will return one day
to judge and to separate goats from sheeps.
Let us consider our ways and change.
God will never despise a contrite heart
and sincere repentance from us.

N

notonmywatch

Proverbs 11:30
The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

ebdesroches

Aug 20, 2022
Christians are like Gold, they are where you find them.

We must believe on the atoning work of Christ to be a Christian, and arguably other important things.

We ourselves must love God completely, be completely given to Him, be owned by Him. Because He loves us overwhelmingly He will give us the pleasure of His fellowship of His company on earth, and our hearts are prepared. The Saints of the ages are a testament on the relationship we can have to Him, the delight of being embraced and sweetly loved by Him.

Jesus said we will hear His voice and know if it is of Him. With the Spirit's guidance scripture is our path and we can know what is right. So when we hear a person of a different denomination, we are we can know if its good food, our hearts will know, guided by the scripture.

We see in the glass darkly. We don't have a corner on the truth market. Grace to others as we love them.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Revelation 2:4 “Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.”

ebdesroches

Aug 20, 2022
We argue with no end.
Some of us try to defend our position
as we struggle to listen to each other.
More and more denominations rise
as months and years pass by.

Who is able to stop us from quarreling?
While we debate about politics and Hebrew
people die every day without Christ.
Who is able to stop us from separating each other?
While we argue which song fits better for Sunday Service
depressed teens wait in vain for someone to help them.

Christians, let us bring our differences to God.
How can we expect to be filled by the Holy Spirit
if discord, dissentions, and envy still live within us?
How long we will still pray for healing
when we keep hating our brother?

Let us go back to the beginning.
We were saved by God through His Son
to share the only remedy this world needs.
God made us holy through His Son
so we could light a world that applauds injustice.
We were sealed by the Holy Spirit
so we could speak life to a stubborn generation.

Let us consider our ways.
How can we expect people to attend our churches
if we still think about new guitars and drums?
How can we expect a revival in our city
if we keep doing programs and retreats for members?

Christians, let us not forget the words
written in our Bibles from long ago.
The Son of God will return one day
to judge and to separate goats from sheeps.
Let us consider our ways and change.
God will never despise a contrite heart
and sincere repentance from us.
You are exactly right.

We don't accept false teaching and heresy but we accept those that believe the fundamentals, and that love Him.

It is much easier to fault outside of ourselves, than to know that we ourselves see through through a dark glass, not that well. Humility counts, we don't know very much (God is infinite, in heaven we will explore His greatness forever).

I have been to many Bible studies where it was said "Well look at XYZ denomination, so terrible they are not saved because of MNOP". When I pointed out that many in that denomination loved God (citing the names of ones that I believed loved Him), I was not popular. It was one of the reasons that I was violently physically pushed out of the church with the words "I never want to see your face again" by the head pastor. Yes, you know what I have to do, do exactly what the scripture says, to pray for those that despitefuly treat you. God's spirit is always provoking me to do the right thing (thankfully), and I hope to do what He says completely because it pleases Him.

Quoting and knowing the scriptures well is good, but its of utmost important to know the God of the scriptures that you quote. Knowing how much he loves you (by Him revealing it to you) and knowing your heart loves Him is of first importance.

For me the journey (all of us are different) to being in touch with Him is in worship. It was many years ago that I started to enjoy His company in worship and finally in my late years that I knew He loved me, because He told me He did. Now I knew that the worship was not just being in fellowship with Him but also that He loved me very greatly, intensely. Its is pleasurable to worship Him, I do that through hearing the words of streaming hymns as much of the time as I can. Sometimes He loves on me during that worship and then sometimes out of the blue when I don't expect it. Now I don't worship Him because of the enjoyment of His company or experiencing His love for me. I worship because He is deserving of it and I love Him. He is sure to love me and join me with His company, and the wonderful pleasure of loving me and embracing me with His love whenever He wants to.