Christians

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 19, 2009
Christians are people who profess to be followers of Jesus Christ. The life and teachings of Jesus Christ are documented in the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John in the Bible. Therefore, you might expect Christians to be constantly talking about what they’ve found in those four books. Why aren’t they?

A

AgeofKnowledge

Constantly?

Christians are people who profess to be followers of Jesus Christ. The life and teachings of Jesus Christ are documented in the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John in the Bible. Therefore, you might expect Christians to be constantly talking about what they’ve found in those four books. Why aren’t they?

Jon4TheCross

Oct 19, 2012
Jesus is the example most definitely, and Jesus/God is Love, which then includes the first works of Love after Jesus ascended up to heaven, and every good and perfect gift. I believe that the words of Jesus are not that popular because of messages approving of taking no thought for your life, suffering willfully, not wanting money back which someone borrowed from you, not charging for the Word of God, an everlating priesthood, it being approved of to not marry, etc.

I'm eagerly hoping for the day when christians will unite in a real and true example of the first works of the first love (Acts2, especially the last part, cause it's the only true example of the Kingdom of Heaven on earth, and in earthen vessels). The example of Love has always been the same, we just really have a hard time really approving of and living a self sacrificing life with only Gods plan and not ours. Jesus even said "We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen". I'm thankful for your post.

I love you all.

W

webchatter

good question, I think we discuss Biblical topics that are more difficult to understand than the Gospels. I think the Gospels are more easily understood & require less discussion.