christmas present question

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Titania

okay so i have bought most of my christmas gifts and now my parents are asking what do i want and suggested buying a tablet, but im not so sure like you can watch movies and tv shows on the go yeah, but i dont travel for hours or long enough to watch movies or shows and have a tv in my room and read e books yeah but i like paper books better i like the games mostly, but i like long videogames better plus i cant plug a flashdrive in it to do school project or print anything off and i have ALOT of projects this year i mostly just want it cause its cool and everyone has one if it could point out constellations and other objects in the night sky just by ponting it there i might buy it but i would rather own a telescope so why should i buy one?

Mar 31, 2008
Well.... you should get what you really need, not just because it's fancy and every1 else has it.... :p
I'd suggest getting a netbook, they're light, small, and sorta like tablets.... and more importantly.... they have USB ports... so you'll be able to plug in a flashdrive

Nov 29, 2012
No offense, but i never really liked the idea of getting or giving gifts for Christmas. I mean, Christmas in itself (like the date, the tree and santa) has a pagan origine, and exchanging gifts on such a day only seems to make that worse. Christmas is commerialized enough as it is. That doesn't really keep me from celebrating it, but i for once i'm content with and grateful for the gift God gave me in his Son Jesus Christ. (Joh 3:16)

Oh and btw... a laptop is better idea even ;)

E

Emz1066

NETBOOK , i have one you can do a lot more and the screen stays in one place my sister has a tablet and i dont like where the screen keeps moving and you gotta zoom in and out :p

X

Xmas12

I have a question if anyone knows plz help me. I just gave the "Nativity Shadow Box Ornament" to one friend of mine as a Chirstmas gift. Here is the link Nativity Shadow Box Ornament Snowbabies 4027355

Is that okay if she's Christian?I'm not sure if she's Christian, should I ask her? What do you think of this gift if you're Christian?

P/S: I'm not Christian, and I forgot to ask her b4 I bought it. I know it's my stupid mistake.:(

F

ForeverHis42

I have a question if anyone knows plz help me. I just gave the "Nativity Shadow Box Ornament" to one friend of mine as a Chirstmas gift. Here is the link Nativity Shadow Box Ornament Snowbabies 4027355

Is that okay if she's Christian?I'm not sure if she's Christian, should I ask her? What do you think of this gift if you're Christian?

P/S: I'm not Christian, and I forgot to ask her b4 I bought it. I know it's my stupid mistake.:(
I think its a cute ornament, nothing wrong with it at all. Maybe a little compact, so missing a few people (and animals) from the nativity scene, but otherwise, I think your friend will love it.

You said you are not Christian, and do not know if your friend is Christian. If she was/is not, then just put yourself in her shoes. Would you mind? If she is Christian, then you have my above thoughts.

G

Gabriel777

Get a laptop better. Tablets and such are garbage