Chronic worrying. Advice

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 28, 2018
Okay, a little introduction about me and my mental health. Since the age 12, I had always had an obsessional worry that sometimes produces unwanted thoughts, mental images and feelings for example at the age 12 I had unwanted thoughts about God & Jesus to the point not wanted to pray, see images or go to church without triggering a disgusting thought. Then, later on, I start worrying about committing the unpardonable sins. (I still think about once in a while) somewhere either on mid-2014 or 2015 I overcame the unwanted thoughts and feelings relating to Jesus and god and then I developed a fear of being about a pedophile too the point I stop interacting or barely interacted with family members that had young children and hated going to areas that had children nearby even as far as not watching movies that contain children. Which in turn affected my social skills. I overcame the fear of being a pedophile in late 2017 along with few others. Now my anxiety is 10x times worse than before to point it's sometimes plain stupid like fear of food and yellow or worrying about having early onset Alzheimer's even tho I am 17 years old and many many more that come and goes even the fears I had overcome. As of now, I am highly hypervigilant of what I say, do think, behave, and my thought process and feelings. My main fear is being a sociopath but my obsessional fears go back and forth in a matter of minutes, hours or days.