Chronological Bibles

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 16, 2009
Anybody here know anything about Chronological Bibles? There are two on the market that I know of. One is tied into the NKJV and I think it's published by Nelson or Zondervan and the second CB is tied into the KJV, published by Bethany. If you have used either of these please share your opinions with us. Thank you.

G

glenwood74

My brother is about half way through a chronological bible, and he absolutely loves it. He says that it really makes you understand the whole historical perspective in the old testament. I want to get one myself and check it out.

phil36

Feb 12, 2009
A chronological Bible is great for learning,particularly, the Old Testament as to what was happening where and when. which prophets where speking in what time, i.e, during the book of Kings during the exile and post exile. and then again in the new testament you will go throught the book of Acts with the Epistles in the order in the time they were written.