church covenant Living God Ministries Inc.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

southern

Sep 9, 2009
Church Covenant
We having been saved by the shed Blood of Jesus Christ with a confession of our faith, and having become acquainted with the creed, doctrines, articles of faith, and governments of Living God Ministries, and having given our names to become members, do solemnly and cheerfully come into covenant with this Holy Church. We will watch over one another in brotherly love, not to come at one another in a harsh sprit, but in love to try to correct one another’s faults. We shall be a family of great compassion towards one another. We shall do no tattling, backbiting, or foolish jesting on one another. We shall only forebear one another’s burdens as recorded in 1st Thessalonians chapter 5:12-15.
We beseech to know those that labor among us and over us in the Lord.
We shall keep our lives clean and in order with God at all times with conversations of holiness.
I hereby agree with this covenant , teaching , and beliefs of Living God ministries and The Church of The Living God, and I give myself as a member coming into covenant with this Holy Church.