CLEAN HANDS AND A PURE HEART

• Thread starter InspiringThroughChrist
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

InspiringThroughChrist

So lately I've been focusing more on the "issues" of the heart, sanctification, and holiness. Above ANYTHING else I just want to please God! I can prophesy to every person in a room, I can write a million best selling book, I can have event after event but it means absolutely NOTHING if I haven't committed my life to being pleasing to the Lord! I think sometimes we get so caught up in OUTWARD success that we forget what's most important to the Father. God is more concerned with the pureness of our hearts and how clean our hands are than He is with how well we can perform for a crowd! In fact it's going to be our Christ like character that's going to bring OUTWARD success. When the Father looks at us, He desires to see a reflection of Himself. I realize that at the end of my life I want my greatest accomplishment to be that I PLEASED GOD! Not that I could prophesy, or that I could write, or not even that I was gifted and talented but that I PLEASED GOD!!! I want people to see me and see HIM! I want His grace to become the very essence of my being, so much so that it HEALS the broken, RESTORES the fallen, and CONVICTS the sinner! I want to forgive easily, and love EFFORTLESSLY! I JUST WANT TO PLEASE GOD! ! ! ♡

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
Amen, good post. I truly believe that is the main thing...To put God first in all that we do.

I

InspiringThroughChrist

Absolutely! Praise God :)