Cleanse me of Iniquity.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

I remember when the Lord was teaching me about himself, and about myself, that he let me see how much I had learned of his ways. This was an honor, but I know that there is much more to learn of his ways, so that I have not yet arrived to where he wants me to be.

But I remember it well, because my dad has been sick for some time. But I was at a point in my love for Jesus where I prayed this prayer without fear, ''Lord take my dad's sickness and put it on me, but heal my dad.''

I was even ready to die, because my own life meant nothing to me as much as the life of another did. If this was not a change in me....

I became less selfish also, and more clean. I say more clean, because I was filthy. I mean, I did the worst of the worst, with the best of the best.

But when I turned away from sin, such a humongous burden just was lifted. I could feel peace. And then, as I began to destroy these strongholds, I truly felt clean. But these were things on the outside, and the Lord would show me what was on the inside. These are the things that need to be dealt with.

These are the things, that if they are not cast out, they will enslave me again. I wonder how that when devils were cast out, they went about and later tried to enter again.

If the blood of Jesus does not protect me, then they can enter again at will. If the Lord does not keep me, they can enter. If I leave him, I am subjected again to this.

May the Lord cleanse me of all iniquity.

AMEN!

S

shekaniah

God Bless you Ramon...

I also went through a time of spiritual cleansing...I have to say that God shows me new things all the time.
You might say I'm under construction by the Lord. Just when I think I'm doing O.K.
He turns up the light a little more, And I'm praying agan...asking God to remove strong holds out of my life.

Keep on being faithful

Ephsians 6:12
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

2 Cor 10:4,5
The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.