Climate Change Becoming Irreversible

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Actually I attempted to discuss it, and couldn't believe people still deny this like it's some conspiracy. The evidence is obvious. The CO2 level in air has, in the last 650,000 years, never gone above 300 parts per million, until today. Denying it won't make it disappear.

Yes I'm sure Algore was there 650,000 yrs ago to measure levels. lol

Mar 1, 2012
Many people still believe in global warming.

Liberalism is a cult. It takes a delusionary mind to believe in it.

T

Tintin

There was only one Ice Age and it followed not long after the Great Flood, perhaps around the time of the Tower of Babel dispersion. Then it lasted maybe a maximum of 500 years. There weren't many different Ice Ages over millions of years. That's nonsense!

P

paulsfam4

A global FARSE, Just one of the biggest jokes on the people of the world and most definitely America..

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
With regards to the "TITLE" of the OP.............seriously?

Climate CHANGE HAS ALWAYS BEEN IRREVERSABLE...........The climate is CONSTANTLY changing.........since God declared that Seasons would be...............

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Sometimes it's

thunderstorms[1].gif

and sometimes it's

snowstorm-1[1].gif

and sometimes it's

fishing[1].gif

sometimes I'm

shiver[1].gif

and sometimes I'm

soaking[1].gif

and, in the end, it all works out just like it ALWAYS HAS...........

The Sky is Falling Global Warming folks really need to know when to stop.........

digging.jpg