Clinton or Trump?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
Well, I haven't been alive long but this is by far the worse election choices ever! It's either Hillary (cringes) or Trump. I would rather vote for Elvis. I'm sure he would make a far better president then either, wherever he may be. Clinton says's she doesn't support the TPP. But she originally did! So that's a big red flag! She is also a murderer. So I hear anyway...As for Trump the things he proposes are so outlandish that I doubt Congress would let any of it happen. Hillary though can apparently get away with murder though. I know I shouldn't hate people and I pray it fades but these people are reeeeally hard to love.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Should we expect to find this sign in your yard?

FB_IMG_1459462793336.jpg

Jan 9, 2016
Donald Trump Hillary Clinton Wedding

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
I can see Trump in the WWE. :p

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Yeah and according to you the earth is flat. I dont think anyone takes anything you say to heart dude
Between Trump and Hillary I would have to vote for Trump. I could never vote for a liberal Democrat. I've seen that picture of the Trump's and the Clinton's together on the news and they apparently were friends at one time, but the earth certainly is not flat. Isaiah 40:22 - It is He who sits above the circle of the earth, And its inhabitants are like grasshoppers, Who stretches out the heavens like a curtain And spreads them out like a tent to dwell in. So much for a flat earth. ;)

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
Between Trump and Hillary I would have to vote for Trump. I could never vote for a liberal Democrat. I've seen that picture of the Trump's and the Clinton's together on the news and they apparently were friends at one time, but the earth certainly is not flat. Isaiah 40:22 - It is He who sits above the circle of the earth, And its inhabitants are like grasshoppers, Who stretches out the heavens like a curtain And spreads them out like a tent to dwell in. So much for a flat earth. ;)
Trump is terrible but I think Hillarys far worse. Unfortunately there was a terrible selection for all of the election. Kasich big tpp supporter. I think Sanders would be the best choice but its apparent that most of the american public dosen't know what the actual issues are like Trade Deals.

Last edited:
M

Mitspa

New polls out today show Trump is neck and neck with Hillary in key swing states ..Trump with a good lead in Ohio....Trump will be our next President...God willing

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Trump is terrible but I think Hillarys far worse. Unfortunately there was a terrible selection for all of the election. Kasich big tpp supporter. I think Sanders would be the best choice but its apparent that most of the american public dosen't know what the actual issues are like Trade Deals.
I believe that Hillary is far worse. All the liberals really dislike Trump and I can't stand liberals, so that swings my vote in his direction.