Clintons gold star father a con-man

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

peacenik

May 11, 2016
The fact you quote a source like breitbart serves as a witness to the honor you place in truth seeing that you did nothing in service of it. Your source claimed that Khan believes the Constitution, do you?

[video]youtu.be/WM8bTdBs-cw?t=50s[/video]

Donald Trump Says He'll Protect Constitution's 'Article XII'

LOL, who you sidin with in 2016? So can you cite Article XII of the Constitution of the United States of America?

When I last heard, there were Seven Articles in the USC.

Mebbe I missed something ...

Oct 16, 2015
Of course its her base ... It you want to be taken seriously in a discussion it requires a certain amount of honesty on your part ..

And yes Trumps base is the working class...I think he is quite proud to represent the working class ..God knows the establishment Republicans have not and the Democrats only are able to stay in power by keeping the welfare rolls full and race baiting.

As far as the rest of your post ..its just pro-Hillary propaganda ..taken directly from the MSM and only makes sense if you ignore reality and live in a left-wing fantasy world. Two weeks ago trump was beating Hillary in polls with 30% more democrats and no new voters being counted ...has the whole world changed in two weeks ? NO! a few swing voters are upset by left-wing propaganda and they will come back to trump...because Hillary Clinton is unelectable ...anyone could beat her
I don't think you understand what a base is. Blacks are people who vote for democrats despite democrats ignoring them. Blacks also do not go vote in large numbers. They made an exception for Obama. Hillary is going after millennials and women. Hispanics and blacks will vote for her without her having to court them.

Trump does not have a lock on the working class. He has a lock on the under educated working class. The more educated people are, the less they like Trump.

Let's be sure we don't ignore reality. Lets talk about electoral votes. Tell me which states Trump will flip, in order to become President. I understand the need to cheer for someone you approve of, but then you have to face reality. Trump has to face reality. He has to win every single swing state and he cannot lose any states that Romney won. He can't do either. He knows this. Remember when he said he would win the Hispanic vote? I believe that currently, he has 15% support among Hispanics. Even less among blacks.

Trump got a bump after the RNC and moved ahead of Clinton. Then she predictably moved ahead of him. She is no more unelectable than Obama. We are witnessing the worst two presidential candidates I have ever witnessed. Yet I believe that because of changing demographics, any democrat would have won this election. Find someone disliked even more than Hillary and they would have won. This will become more clear to you after the election results are in.

It's like explaining the acquittal of O.J. Simpson to people who acted surprised. They don't even know what jury nullification means. It means you hear all the evidence that proves guilt overwhelmingly, and you ignore it and vote for acquittal. In some interviews, jurors have said they knew a black defendant was guilty but there are too many blacks in prison so they ignored the evidence. It has happened even when the black man charged with murder was witnessed by dozens of people shooting someone and even admitted to the crime. Prosecutors are mystified and unable to overcome such jurors.

You can tell conservatives or liberals all about the Clinton's crimes and it wouldn't matter to the liberals. They will support Hillary no matter what. You don't seem to agree with that assessment, yet Hillary is crushing Trump in every poll, including Fox News poll where she is 10 points ahead.

M

Mitspa

Hillary Clintons base is clearly inner city blacks and welfare minorities ...to deny that is just absurd

Trumps base is working class ...tax payers ...just like the Tea party

M

Mitspa

Oct 16, 2015
Bush and Saudi king:

the world's two biggest terrorists - it will be remembered that the 9/11 terrorists were all Saudis while Bush regarded that country as his friends
I've known more than a few left-wing idiots who call President Bush a terrorist. I try to ignore them because, after all, they are idiots who don't possess the intelligence required to understand foreign affairs.

President Bush quickly assessed the threats to the U.S. after the 9/11 attacks and sent our military to kill the terrorists who planned the attacks. He further used the military to remove Saddam Hussein from power to eliminate him as a threat to us and our allies.

I suppose there are also idiots who view the above picture and conclude that Churchill and Roosevelt were terrorists because they sat down with and negotiated with Stalin. But again, they would be idiots who do not understand what is required to defeat our enemies.

peacenik

May 11, 2016
I've known more than a few left-wing idiots who call President Bush a terrorist. I try to ignore them because, after all, they are idiots who don't possess the intelligence required to understand foreign affairs.

President Bush quickly assessed the threats to the U.S. after the 9/11 attacks and sent our military to kill the terrorists who planned the attacks. He further used the military to remove Saddam Hussein from power to eliminate him as a threat to us and our allies.

I suppose there are also idiots who view the above picture and conclude that Churchill and Roosevelt were terrorists because they sat down with and negotiated with Stalin. But again, they would be idiots who do not understand what is required to defeat our enemies.

All that easily proves that the word "idiot" is apropos to yourself, only.

M

Mitspa

This thread is not about Bush or insulting each other ...you Hillary supporters are always causing trouble.

peacenik

May 11, 2016
Mitspa; said:
Trump people don't like Bush ...when you going to figure that out?

Explain to me how the MAJORITY of mainstream Republicans voted for Trump. Tea party types voted more for Cruz and Rubio.

peacenik

May 11, 2016
This thread is not about Bush or insulting each other ...you Hillary supporters are always causing trouble.

Hold on there pal.

It is he who started with the name calling. I politely asked the moderators of this forum to delete certain insulting comments and they refused to do so. If you are going to criticize, please direct your comments at the instigators, not to me.

Thank you.

M

Mitspa

Explain to me how the MAJORITY of mainstream Republicans voted for Trump. Tea party types voted more for Cruz and Rubio.
I don't think people would call Trump supporters "main stream" Republicans .. So your argument is just a denial of what is evident. Trump people despise people lie Romney..McCain and don't really care for Bush...that's the facts

peacenik

May 11, 2016
I don't think people would call Trump supporters "main stream" Republicans .. So your argument is just a denial of what is evident. Trump people despise people lie Romney..McCain and don't really care for Bush...that's the facts

I see no evidence of that anywhere but if that's the way you see it, fine.

M

Mitspa

I see no evidence of that anywhere but if that's the way you see it, fine.
My goodness ... even the MSM lef-wing media admit that ... Ask any Trump supporter on this forum or on twitter ...Go to Trump rally and ask them if they like Romney ..McCain and Bush ...they hate them

M

Mitspa

Gota watch this
[video=youtube;3ZKg0fxWvYU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZKg0fxWvYU[/video]

M

Mike73

It's kind of foolish to believe that there is any difference between Hillary or Trump - they ham it up on screen like the Pro Wrestling but the same oligarch elite put both the candidates up for us to decide who we like best. Then the one who we chose does their 4 or 8 years of acting - gets paid handsomely for the gig, but the direction of the country never changed.

M

Mike73

It's only the Gospel that can fix everything. Christians get out there and share your faith - then the ones you win to Christ will by nature do what's right. At the moment Christian's are trying to force sinful men to behave righteously by compulsion but because of their fallen nature they will always fall short of the mark required. A man convinced against his will is not convinced.

peacenik

May 11, 2016
It's only the Gospel that can fix everything. Christians get out there and share your faith - then the ones you win to Christ will by nature do what's right. At the moment Christian's are trying to force sinful men to behave righteously by compulsion but because of their fallen nature they will always fall short of the mark required. A man convinced against his will is not convinced.

Several Republicans candidates reported that God instructed them to run for the White House. Evidently, God changes his mind every time he so inspires them.

M

Mitspa

It's kind of foolish to believe that there is any difference between Hillary or Trump - they ham it up on screen like the Pro Wrestling but the same oligarch elite put both the candidates up for us to decide who we like best. Then the one who we chose does their 4 or 8 years of acting - gets paid handsomely for the gig, but the direction of the country never changed.
Well I think its very foolish not to see the difference ...Hillary is clearly a leftist and a crook. Trump is basically a nationalist capitalist and a honest man. If you think Trump is your typical politician? You clearly are not paying attention.

M

Mitspa

Several Republicans candidates reported that God instructed them to run for the White House. Evidently, God changes his mind every time he so inspires them.
Hillarys "god" is Lucifer ...he told her to cheat, rob, kill, lie or whatever she had to do to gain power.