closeness

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sorry

i want so much to be closer with god. i feal like i need to be close to someone els someone special, some one that can help make life worth living.the touch the wormth the embrace of love that can sooth your heated heart with passion and grace. i know it might sound silly but it is somthing and if we have nothing than we are doomed. i hope that god will forgive me when i am lost and guide me back into his arms, there i hope to achieve what ive ben wating for all this time.

M

Meridoc

I totally know what you are talking about, but I can tell you from experience that being close to someone just cause you feel the need is not a very good idea. God will always forgive you and will always love you :D.

S

sorry

thank you vary much

L

LoVeRoFmYsOuL

Try to leave everything what you need and want aside and concentrate on GOD. That way you will be able to see what HE want for your life. After all, its HIS WILL, not yours. Have faith and love in you.

He works in such a way that is beyond our mind...

GOD BLESS!

S

sorry

thank you very much