Closer look : The Lost Tribes of Israel REVEALED 2012

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

nathan3

Some of the Meat from God's word. Detailed and long study.

[video=youtube;hbqQ7POLKVY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbqQ7POLKVY&list=PLRNbzK2W6kSuNwRCkWn0Uz-eGoIRqwNeL&index=4[/video]

Hebrews 5:

11 Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing.

12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.

13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.

14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

Last edited:

jb

Feb 27, 2010
Some of the Meat from God's word. Detailed and long study.

[video=youtube;hbqQ7POLKVY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbqQ7POLKVY&list=PLRNbzK2W6kSuNwRCkWn0Uz-eGoIRqwNeL&index=4[/video]
This is just 'British Israel' rubbish...complete nonsense!

Jun 30, 2011
The meat of God's word is to further us in righteousness, I am not going to watch this thing for 2 hours of my time. It might be good information, but does it lead to transformation?

Sep 4, 2012
I think the theory of the British isles being populated by exiles from Troy is far more compelling.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
the Anglo-Saxon people might be Israelites.
please do not call this theory rubbish.
there's nothing wrong with wanting closely identify with Y'shua,
and it is not for us to say whether His people are the Anglo-Americans.

please stop with British-Israelism hatred.
there's no place for hatred in the body of Y'shua.

Shalom

jb

Feb 27, 2010

Shalom
Just because I call a fallacy (BI) 'rubbish' and 'complete nonsense' it does NOT mean that I have 'hatred' for it, so 'love' you are completely mistaken for accusing me of this and neither do I have ANY hatred against any member of the Body of Christ, not even you, who seems to take delight in misrepresenting things that people write!

There is absolutely NO Scriptural basis for BI...PERIOD!

Paul tells us in 1Thess 5v21, 'Test all things; hold fast what is good.'

I have done so with BI many years ago and found it to be UNTRUE, it was UNTRUE then and it is STILL......UNTRUE!

Now 'love', get off my back, do yourself a favour and get a life!

Feb 4, 2013
The lost tribes of Israel are the slaves that came to America on slave ships. If you think I am lying read Deuteronomy 28:68, actually all of Deuteronomy 68, the majority of Israel came here.

In his book ‘From Babylon to Timbuktu’ Rudolf R Windsor gives an account of this scattering of the Israelites:

‘In the year 65B.C. the Roman armies under General Pompey captured Jerusalem. In 70 A.D. General Vespasian and his son, Titus put an end to the Jewish state, with great slaughter. During the period of the military governors of Palestine, many outrages and atrocities were committed against the residue of the people. During the period of Pompey to Julius, it has been estimated that over 1,000,000 Jews (Israelites) fled into Africa, fleeing from Roman persecution and slavery. The slave markets were full of black Jewish slaves.’ Millions of Israelites who escaped the persecution of the Roman-Jewish War fled into the interiors of Africa."

You can even see remnants of the Jews in west africa still speaking Hebrew, ever heard of the Igbos? But my point is that it is "evident" the Jews came to America on slave ships. Also much evidence points to the Seminole Indians as being one of the lost tribes.

Sep 4, 2012

Shalom
you are one funny girl...

Feb 4, 2013
1600 years later since they fled the Romans, their descendants were rounded up and captured by African and the Arabs slave traders and sold to the Europeans, fulfilling the curses that were written in Deuteronomy the 28th chapter. Africans never gave other Africans to the slave traders, it was asked by the Europeans to find all Jews and send them to us a reward would be given. The theory that Africans sold other Africans is nonsense, if the Europeans wanted Africans they would have taken all at sight by force, they were looking for Hebrews. Thus, fulfilling Deuteronomy 28:68.

N

nathan3

Most of the people commenting did not even bother to study & watch the entire video an what was presented in the video. There was scripture also given. But it takes time,,,, to study it. Which few gave. And to the rest, thanks for you having a open enough mind to study the Bible's History and the evidence presented in the video study

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2013
Most of the people commenting did not even bother to study & watch the entire video an what was presented in the video. There was scripture also given. But it takes time,,,, to study it. Which few gave. And to the rest, thanks for you having a open enough mind to study the Bible's History and the evidence presented in the video study
I honestly respect your opinion and am thankful you suggested the video. But you must ask yourself, does any of the people you claim are Jews match the curses of Deuteronomy 28? There are a people on this earth that match every single prophesised in that chapter, not one of the curses fail to match them. So you must look up the curses of the Jews and see if it matches the people you claim to be the lost tribes, if it does not fit it is not them. The Lord is not the author of confusion, everything is evident yet many are blind.

Bookends

Aug 28, 2012

Shalom
Your too funny girl, lol

N

nathan3

I honestly respect your opinion and am thankful you suggested the video. But you must ask yourself, does any of the people you claim are Jews match the curses of Deuteronomy 28? There are a people on this earth that match every single prophesised in that chapter, not one of the curses fail to match them. So you must look up the curses of the Jews and see if it matches the people you claim to be the lost tribes, if it does not fit it is not them. The Lord is not the author of confusion, everything is evident yet many are blind.
Once I study that chapter then I will reply. Just keep everything in focus .