COINCIDENCE OR BLESSING?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

Wootie

I will make this quick; I just won (for the 5th time) tickets to see (Jars of Claythis time) in concert. My question is that in the Bible it says "God supplies all our needs", do you agree with me that he supplies our wants & desires too? We are financially broke (in the natural world) & it is like God is supplying entertainmet for us because we are standing in faith that we are rich (in the supernatural world). Some people are saying it is a coincidence-we say "A Coincidence is when God chooses to remain anoynomus".

M

Mal316

There are no coincidences. Enjoy the concert. :) Continue to stand firm in faith that you are rich in the supernatural world. :)

I do not believe God supplies all our wants and desires too. God supplies whatever He wills for us. Our wants and desires are not always what God wills for us.

May 21, 2009
I told God today I wanted some brown shoes to match a outfit. Ta Da! They were at the only store in town today. Kind that I like in brown. A few weeks ago I told him I wanted some pants so and kind. I've never seen them at the stores. I went and Ta da there they were.

The Lord sees when we are reading our word, praying, worshipping and doing our best to please him. Then hes happy to make us happy!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
All is always his blessing.
Thankyou Jesus!
God bless, pickles