Coming nuclear war Ezekiel 36- 39

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
He is almost gleeful in his predictions.
Yet I keep looking for modern day prophets of this impending disaster and there are none. Instead we have bad biblical analysis of the old testament.
Ezekiel 36-39 is TODAY, how modern do you want? the impending disaster is upon the enemies of Israel.

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
Ezekiel 36-39 is TODAY, how modern do you want? the impending disaster is upon the enemies of Israel.
You believe the resurection in Ezekiel 37 has been fulfilled and David is reigning over Israel today?

Ezekiel 37

23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

You believe this is today?
How did I not know the people in Israel today are sinless?

May 17, 2024
we need to keep our faith and a pure soul until the end of our lives, and in the difficult times you are waiting for, don't stop praying, it is the only one that protects you from all evil...
there are prophecies that in the war everyone will be against everyone, people will rely only on weapons, and they will be partially controlled by demons, according to their deeds from the past, only those who know a long prayer or the holy rosary will defend themselves.

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
I, just believe Son is risen by God Father of Jesus. After he, Jesus, the Son took away all sin (all the nasty nines and dirty dozen) for us the people to believe in this done work for us to stand in, and be made new by God in Gods Spirit and Truth, The Holy Spirit to lead us, seeing to be willing as Jesus was all the way to his one time death, done once for us all to believe or not believe.

We, are by God in Son reconciled as won to be made new by God, in belief to what is done for us by God through Son, Jesus, not anyone else. Not the self or anyone else, this for me, is to believe or not believe, God loves us all. That he sacrificed the perfect sacrifice to save us all, waiting patiently for those that will turn from unbelief to belief God just loves us all. Then one and many become new from Father's view and these kids see it in contentment.
(1 John 2:1-4. 12) By faith (Trust to God Father) one will do as led to do and stop harming anyone else anymore or deceiving others for their own gain either.
I see this: Psalms 100:4 (the Christ's last sacrifice for us the people to be new in and do that verse in confidence now. Ask for the new heart and stand in Trust Faith to be given it from God as a gift

Ezekiel 36:26

Authorized (King James) Version

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

Matthew 5:17

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

That above verse is now done

John 19:30

30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

The Law and Prophets are fulfilled, done completed for us by Son to us all to either belewive it or not

Hebrews 9:14-17

14 how much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?
15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance. 16 For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator. 17 For a testament isof force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.

To see here why he had to go to sacrificial death first, to take away sin from his Farther's sight for us to now enter in With confidence to ask fro that new heart offered in Ezekiel 36:26
One believes God, receive es from God free of charge, those that continue in this gift given them see this truth eventually after going through adversities too.

Thanks for the post of this to us. Staying ut of distractions, standing in the done work of Son as risen where new life from God Father is given, thanks I believe and stand in this (Col 1:21-23)

Mar 9, 2023
Perth, Western Australia
As I understand Ezek, Dan. & Revelation ; The invasion of Israel by Russia & her Muslim allies takes place at the end of the Tribulation. 1/3 of Israels people will be killed by them. Then Israel will repent and "All Israel (the remnant) will be saved. -That is when God intervenes and destroys 5/6th of the invaders. -- Armageddon does not take place till the end of the Millennium when Satan is released and gathers all the then resurrected unbelievers together with living unbelievers from all the World for a final assault on Israel. That's when God overthrows them all and commences the final judgement. Could quote heaps of Bible references, but would take up too much space and time.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Sadly dispensationalism has God destroying Israel over and over again, punished once was not enough after Messiah it seems.
maybe they read the law of Moses and curses for breaking it ? And how God told them this in thier law

“But if ye will not hearken unto me, and will not do all these commandments; and if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments,

but that ye break my covenant:

I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it. And I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you.

And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins. And I will break the pride of your power; and I will make your heaven as iron, and your earth as brass: and your strength shall be spent in vain: for your land shall not yield her increase, neither shall the trees of the land yield their fruits.

And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.

I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate.

And if ye will not be reformed by me by these things, but will walk contrary unto me; then will I also walk contrary unto you, and will punish you yet seven times for your sins.

And I will bring a sword upon you, that shall avenge the quarrel of my covenant: and when ye are gathered together within your cities, I will send the pestilence among you; and ye shall be delivered into the hand of the enemy.

And when I have broken the staff of your bread, ten women shall bake your bread in one oven, and they shall deliver you your bread again by weight: and ye shall eat, and not be satisfied.

And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me; then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.

And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat. And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you.

And I will make your cities waste, and bring your sanctuaries unto desolation, and I will not smell the savour of your sweet odours. And I will bring the land into desolation: and your enemies which dwell therein shall be astonished at it.

And I will scatter you among the heathen, and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste.”
‭‭Leviticus‬ ‭26:14-33‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And the burden of the LORD shall ye mention no more: for every man's word shall be his burden; for ye have perverted the words of the living God, of the LORD of hosts our God. …..therefore, behold, I, even I, will utterly forget you, and I will forsake you, and the city that I gave you and your fathers, and cast you out of my presence: and I will bring an everlasting reproach upon you, and a perpetual shame, which shall not be forgotten.”
‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭23:36, 39-40‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭23:37-38‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Therefore will I number you to the sword, and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter: because when I called, ye did not answer; when I spake, ye did not hear; but did evil before mine eyes, and did choose that wherein I delighted not. And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Lord GOD shall slay thee, and call his servants by another name:”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭65:12, 15‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Hear ye this word which I take up against you, even a lamentation, O house of Israel. The virgin of Israel is fallen; she shall no more rise: she is forsaken upon her land; there is none to raise her up. For thus saith the Lord GOD; The city that went out by a thousand shall leave an hundred, and that which went forth by an hundred shall leave ten, to the house of Israel. For thus saith the LORD unto the house of Israel, Seek ye me, and ye shall live: Seek the LORD, and ye shall live;

lest he break out like fire in the house of Joseph, and devour it, and there be none to quench it in Beth-el. Ye who turn judgment to wormwood, and leave off righteousness in the earth,”
‭‭Amos‬ ‭5:1-4, 6-7‬ ‭

“But they made light of it, and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his merchandise: and the remnant took his servants, and entreated them spitefully, and slew them. But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city.

Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy.

Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭22:5-9‬ ‭KJV‬‬

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Messiah is not reigning in Israel right now. Benjamin netanyahu is.

Messiah does not reign in the land of Israel till the seventh Trump.

Revelation 11
15 The seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, which said:

“The kingdom of the world has become
the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah,
and he will reign for ever and ever.”

Benjamin netanyahu is the one calling the shots over his kingdom and his subjects will do as he says.As of right now many of Benjamin Netanyahus subjects are killing and dying for him and that's the way he wants it.

He is reigning right now, except dispensationalists deny Him His past, present and forever status.

John 18:36 Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place.”

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
maybe they read the law of Moses and curses for breaking it ? And how God told them this in thier law

“But if ye will not hearken unto me, and will not do all these commandments; and if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments,

but that ye break my covenant:

I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it. And I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you.

And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins. And I will break the pride of your power; and I will make your heaven as iron, and your earth as brass: and your strength shall be spent in vain: for your land shall not yield her increase, neither shall the trees of the land yield their fruits.

And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.

I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate.

And if ye will not be reformed by me by these things, but will walk contrary unto me; then will I also walk contrary unto you, and will punish you yet seven times for your sins.

And I will bring a sword upon you, that shall avenge the quarrel of my covenant: and when ye are gathered together within your cities, I will send the pestilence among you; and ye shall be delivered into the hand of the enemy.

And when I have broken the staff of your bread, ten women shall bake your bread in one oven, and they shall deliver you your bread again by weight: and ye shall eat, and not be satisfied.

And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me; then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.

And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat. And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you.

And I will make your cities waste, and bring your sanctuaries unto desolation, and I will not smell the savour of your sweet odours. And I will bring the land into desolation: and your enemies which dwell therein shall be astonished at it.

And I will scatter you among the heathen, and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste.”
‭‭Leviticus‬ ‭26:14-33‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And the burden of the LORD shall ye mention no more: for every man's word shall be his burden; for ye have perverted the words of the living God, of the LORD of hosts our God. …..therefore, behold, I, even I, will utterly forget you, and I will forsake you, and the city that I gave you and your fathers, and cast you out of my presence: and I will bring an everlasting reproach upon you, and a perpetual shame, which shall not be forgotten.”
‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭23:36, 39-40‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭23:37-38‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Therefore will I number you to the sword, and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter: because when I called, ye did not answer; when I spake, ye did not hear; but did evil before mine eyes, and did choose that wherein I delighted not. And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Lord GOD shall slay thee, and call his servants by another name:”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭65:12, 15‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Hear ye this word which I take up against you, even a lamentation, O house of Israel. The virgin of Israel is fallen; she shall no more rise: she is forsaken upon her land; there is none to raise her up. For thus saith the Lord GOD; The city that went out by a thousand shall leave an hundred, and that which went forth by an hundred shall leave ten, to the house of Israel. For thus saith the LORD unto the house of Israel, Seek ye me, and ye shall live: Seek the LORD, and ye shall live;

lest he break out like fire in the house of Joseph, and devour it, and there be none to quench it in Beth-el. Ye who turn judgment to wormwood, and leave off righteousness in the earth,”
‭‭Amos‬ ‭5:1-4, 6-7‬ ‭

“But they made light of it, and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his merchandise: and the remnant took his servants, and entreated them spitefully, and slew them. But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city.

Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy.

Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭22:5-9‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Jesus fulfilled the law.

And He also made this the clear reality.
Romans 2:28-29

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
He is reigning right now, except dispensationalists deny Him His past, present and forever status.

John 18:36 Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place.”

You believe the king of Israel is reigning in the land of Israel today?

Really?

Ezekiel 37

22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.

23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

When exactly do you say the resurrection took place and when was this kings kingdom established in the land of Israel ?

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Jesus fulfilled the law.

And He also made this the clear reality.
Romans 2:28-29
yeah the old testament law of Moses and prophets you mean ? Sure he did and he preached the gospel

ewq1938

Oct 18, 2018
He is reigning right now

The scripture you posted showed he is not reigning here because his kingdom isn't here yet. That happens in Rev 11 at the last trump which is future.