commiting suicide please help!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 15, 2009
Perhaps I was a little rough in my statement. Either way, it wouldn'tt hurt to pray for the individual, because either way they need salvation and/or deliverance.

C

ChurchLover

there is someone on here who told me he is going to kill himself tonight, i know i can change his mind if he comes back online i only hope he comes online at all. please pray for my friend i cannot allow the devil to have him

Amen the Enemy can not have your friend in JESUS NAME and lord watch over this young man and keep him safe in Jesus Name

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Once again reporting an update, he has not responded. I begged him not to do it when he told me he was doing it, and i know god heard our prayers. But honestly i have faith that god may have saved him, I am just left in the dark. But I can't help but wonder if mabe it's too late sometimes, but i just cannot accept that. I believe god would have done everything in his power to save him and praise god if he did. It would just be too aweful if he killed himself because as far as i know you can't go to heaven if you do that, but maybe god can make an acception because of our prayers?

Sep 8, 2012
You did what you could.
I highly doubt he killed himself.
It doesn't happen that way.
If someone really wants to kill themselves, usually they don't bother typing it into a computer chat site right before they do it.
They might write a letter for their loved ones.
But usually they won't say - "I'm going to kill myself!" to a total stranger and then go through with it.
It was definitely a cry for help.
But as for actually going through with the act right after that cry,.....I doubt it.
Which means all the prayers are working on him.
Keep up the good works Blain, Jesus is with you.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
You did what you could.
I highly doubt he killed himself.
It doesn't happen that way.
If someone really wants to kill themselves, usually they don't bother typing it into a computer chat site right before they do it.
They might write a letter for their loved ones.
But usually they won't say - "I'm going to kill myself!" to a total stranger and then go through with it.
It was definitely a cry for help.
But as for actually going through with the act right after that cry,.....I doubt it.
Which means all the prayers are working on him.
Keep up the good works Blain, Jesus is with you.
Thank you Rickshafer that makes me feel more at ease. Its just he hasn't been on in a while but if the saying to walk by faith applied to anything this would probably be it.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
still praying in Jesus.

God bless
pickles

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
still praying in Jesus.

God bless
pickles
Thank you pickles i really appreciate it. I have seen your posts and they are always helpful to others so i thank you for that too. I think posts that show love to help not correct or prove wrong such as yours are the exact kind of things this place needs, too many people like to start trouble...

hellopeople

Jun 2, 2012
Have you been in contact with your friend since last week, i hope he is in recovery mode, something things only God can help, may our prayers be lifted on High on his behalf,

If you get a chance to talk to him or anyone else for that matter is the same predicament please pass this on to them: http://christianchat.com/christian-young-adults-forum/53075-why-should-you-not-commit-suicide.html

Matthew 11:28-30
28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

God bless brother and give you the wisdom sufficient to convert his/her heart.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
No sadly he hasn't been online since.... but yes as soon as i make contact i will report it:)