confessions of sin

  • Thread starter Thread starter bgirlpony21
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

bgirlpony21

Guest
Proverbs 28:13
Whoever conceals their sins does not prosper, but the one who confesses and renounces them finds mercy.
Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective. James 5:6
The sins of some are obvious, reaching the place of judgment ahead of them; the sins of others trail behind them.1 timothy 5:26


I made this blog to confess my sins to you and maybe inspire others to do the same. my past sins have taken its toll on me, I can no longer hold them secret a yes I've acknowledged my sins to christ and sought forgivness to those i hurt but i still havent to others. here i go.
my name is priscilla
Im 20 years old now
Ive been a christian(not a very good one)my whole life
Im pretty much an isolated person
I have bipolar disorder and social anxiety
Ive sinned so much
Ive stolen a countless amount of items to much too list
(food,money,movies,games,knick knacks)
Ive told thousands of lies
Im in debt to a school, i had the money but just didnt pay
I put many idols before god(television,people,dreams)
I had jealousy towards lots of people i wanted to be like or things i wanted to have(beauty,money,talents,intelligence,success,happiness, and materialistic things)
I hated humanity all of society( murdered in my heart)
my pastors,my family,school,everyone
I disrespected my parents in many ways
I committed adultry ( i lusted over men,sexted,read,watched,fansatized inappropriate things(50 shades,cosmopolitan ,youtube vids,tv shows)
I became wordly i listen and loved to secular music,tv shows,movies,cartoons and entertainment.
I was lazy with cleaning,working,i even had head lice for about 12 years disgusting
was a horrible example of christ esp to my sibilings
I didnt use my talents for god(dance,piano,art
I struggled with fear my entire life which kept me from living for gods purpose(had anxiety,afraid of people,embarrassment,i was even afraid to read the bible i was faint at heart)
I was double minded
self neglect( i didn't take care of myself and tried to commit suicide a couple of times
I physically,emotionally,sexually,neglect and abused loved ones
(name calling,fighting with my siblings,hitting my dog and shook a 7 month and took advantage of my autistic brother when i was 13)

and there is still plenty more and i could explain them but I wont in the end i did just that. my illness played a big part but i doesn't excuse me from anything

I regret my whole life, everything, I knew Christianity
I knew right from wrong but i still sinned. i could've been the person he called me to be, but I wasnt.

i just wanted to admit to my sins please pray for me