~ Conflict ~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 1, 2011
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. ( Ephesians 6:11-12 )

For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:
Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:
Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:
Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
( 1 Peter 2:21-24 )

Thou shalt hide them in the secret of thy presence from the pride of man: thou shalt keep them secretly in a pavilion from the strife of tongues.
Blessed be the LORD: for he hath shewed me his marvellous kindness in a strong city.
( Psalm 31:20-21 )

Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.
( Psalm 34:19 )

I will cry unto God most high; unto God that performeth all things for me.
He shall send from heaven, and save me from the reproach of him that would swallow me up. Selah. God shall send forth his mercy and his truth.
My soul is among lions: and I lie even among them that are set on fire, even the sons of men, whose teeth are spears and arrows, and their tongue a sharp sword.
( Psalm 57:2-4 )

Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth.
He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.
He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.
But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes. ( 1 John 2:8-11 )

And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.
Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:
Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;
Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright.
( Hebrews 12:13-16 )

And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.
( Mark 11:25-26 )

Therefore I write these things being absent, lest being present I should use sharpness, according to the power which the Lord hath given me to edification, and not to destruction.
Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you.
Greet one another with an holy kiss.
All the saints salute you.
( 2 Corinthians 13:10-13 )

When a man's ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.
Better is a little with righteousness than great revenues without right. ( Proverbs 16:7-8 )

Cast out the scorner, and contention shall go out; yea, strife and reproach shall cease.
He that loveth pureness of heart, for the grace of his lips the king shall be his friend.
( Proverbs 22:10-11 )

So is the man that deceiveth his neighbour, and saith, Am not I in sport?
Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.
As coals are to burning coals, and wood to fire; so is a contentious man to kindle strife.
The words of a talebearer are as wounds, and they go down into the innermost parts of the belly.
Burning lips and a wicked heart are like a potsherd covered with silver dross.
He that hateth dissembleth with his lips, and layeth up deceit within him;
When he speaketh fair, believe him not: for there are seven abominations in his heart.
Whose hatred is covered by deceit, his wickedness shall be shewed before the whole congregation.
Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him.
A lying tongue hateth those that are afflicted by it; and a flattering mouth worketh ruin.
( Proverbs 26:19-28 )

He that is of a proud heart stirreth up strife: but he that putteth his trust in the LORD shall be made fat.
( Proverbs 28:25 )

It is an honour for a man to cease from strife: but every fool will be meddling. ( Proverbs 20:3 )

Last edited:
J

jkalyna

:) I LUV THE WORDS OF THE LORD. I EVEN LOVE RESTING JUST THE SAME IN HIM. I DON'T LET THINGS GET UNDER MY SKIN. I LEARNED THAT THE WORD DOSN'T LIE. " WHAT SO EVER A MAN SOWETH THAT ALSO SHALL HE REAP." PEOPLE AT TIMES DO REAL WEIRD THINGS. THERE HASN'T BEEN A TIME THAT THE LORD HAS LEFT ME OR HASN'T RESCUED ME FROM ANY ATTACKS OF THE ENEMEY. TO TELL THE TRUTH, WHEN IT DOES HAPPEN HE REWARDS ME BY LETTING GOOD THINGS HAPPEN, AND I QUICKLY FORGOT ABOUT THE OTHER. TO ME IT'S LIKE MY HEAVENLY FATHER GIVES ME A POPSICLE. HERE ENJOY, THERE'S MORE ON THE WAY. LOLLLL HE HE.:D:eek::):rolleyes::)