Confused need advice

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Andy117

Hi
My name is Andy I've never thought of myself as a religious person I'm 29 years old and I have always cast religion to one side over science and facts. How ever I have found my self reading parts of the Bible to myself and my daughter and researching biblical stories. I can't explain the feeling I get when I think of God or Jesus the only way I can is that I feel warm. This is all new to me and my family are not very regions as they have the same views as I did before I started to discover God and Jesus. I'm looking to talk to someone who can help me understand what I'm going through at the moment because I'm confused.
Thanks
Andy

jogoldie

Mar 20, 2014
Welcome my brother.......what your feeling is an amazing thing.....and seeking guidience is wise...
But before you accept advice or teachings......try to remember this......everything that is learned
must line up with the Word..(the bible)...if something confuses you....it is not of God....if it is of God....it will
bring you peace and understanding.....finding a bible based church.....should also give you answers...
This is a journey and I pray you find what you seek my friend.....my pm is open......there are many here
who are a blessing to others ........im sure you will find someone to help......peace.....jo

S

sveinen

Love, man, Always Expanding, Eternal. Held by Christ Himself, His Is'in Being It, can not be explained. careful careful with people, schmeople, schmoiple. Teacher One. He Made all things New! He Informed Father One Above. believe In Him, Be His Brother. Love Hallelujah :)

S

sveinen

READ WHAT CHRIST SPOKE! scripture4all interlinear with "ordinary translation" swell ;p we believe He will be Helping, Reaching whether you read quran or "jehovas witnesses" version bible, but can't advice on less than some king james translation or so, like. not the false ones. "messy earth."

A

AgeofKnowledge

You may private message me with any questions you have whatsoever if you so wish. I have two master's degrees, a bachelor's of science, many technical and non-technical certifications, have been a committed Christians for 28 years. I'm qualified to provide answers to your questions.

Hi
My name is Andy I've never thought of myself as a religious person I'm 29 years old and I have always cast religion to one side over science and facts. How ever I have found my self reading parts of the Bible to myself and my daughter and researching biblical stories. I can't explain the feeling I get when I think of God or Jesus the only way I can is that I feel warm. This is all new to me and my family are not very regions as they have the same views as I did before I started to discover God and Jesus. I'm looking to talk to someone who can help me understand what I'm going through at the moment because I'm confused.
Thanks
Andy

MartyrNdaMaKn

Jan 22, 2013
Hello and welcome Andy, delighted to have you here. May you find the support and guidance you seek.