confused

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 18, 2009
i'm going to auburn city schools in january. my dad thinks it would be good for me. but my mom hates the idea of public school. any thoughts?

D

DieuMerci

"any thoughts?" ..Minding my own business..

Don't fret about it.

N

nanabean

Public school/Private school/Church school/Perochial (where did III go to school?? I KNOW thats spelled wrong, but I don't know how to correct it!! haha) school, no matter where you go, just put your best into all your studies, and social activities as well, BE TRUE to YOURSELF, and you will be fine!! Peer pressure is EVERYWHERE, just look to God, and inside yourself as to where you are, and where you should be!! DieuMerci is right, don't fret about it, just enter into any new experiences with a good attitude and a strong sense as to who you are and who you want to be. I hope Penguchuck was kidding! hahaa Cuz looking others in the eye will establish friendships and let them know you are confident and sure of what you want in life....and that will get you far! Good luck and God Bless no matter where you go to school!

Oct 13, 2009
For the record, yes I was kidding. :p

Public schools over no more the resistants that you'll eventually meet AND overcome in 'the real world'
I would focus only on your faith, and your grades. You'll be fine. :)

May 21, 2009
Depends on where you live. Some are very dangerous.

A

aprilrenee1

yeaaaaa public school!

T

tryingtofindhim

i'm going to auburn city schools in january. my dad thinks it would be good for me. but my mom hates the idea of public school. any thoughts?
You'll do fine. Public school isn't as bad as people make it to be.

K

Kassey

I went to a private christian school for 2 years in the middle of my education and then went back to a public school for the rest.

Like the above post, it's not that bad. Just be yourself and don't let people pressure you. - This was my only problem.

G

greatkraw

You are only 13. Given a choice I would keep you in a protected environment as long as possible. You gotta be exposed to the world some time.

The biggest problem with Christian schools is the students gaining an attitude of judgemental self righteousness. Or the hypocrisy of the staff and parents.

T

tryingtofindhim

You are only 13. Given a choice I would keep you in a protected environment as long as possible. You gotta be exposed to the world some time.

The biggest problem with Christian schools is the students gaining an attitude of judgemental self righteousness. Or the hypocrisy of the staff and parents.
AMEN TO THAT! I go to a Christian school and HATE IT!