Connect: Jesus (Online Bible Study)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
V

vicfordham

Hi Folks!

I have started a new Monday Night Bible Study called "Connect: Jesus." This is NOT chat room...it's an interface that allows you to:

1. View a Power Point Presentation
2. Hear a Presenter on your speakers
3. Chat along in a small chat window giving feedback and asking questions
4. Get on the Microphone yourself during the discussion and make comments and ask questions
5. Even present at some point yourself, if you choose.

You will have your reading list for the lesson up to a week ahead of time so that you can prepare for the study. There will be discussion after every presentation.

You are on a Christian Website now, so obviously you have a desire to grow in your walk with the Lord in a tech-savvy way.

If you are interested, "Like" us on facebook and you can see this week's reading list and start preparing for the Bible study.

We meet every Monday Night at 7pm (Eastern).

Here is our facebook link: Connect: Jesus | Facebook

Check us out :p

D

DanuckInUSA

Interesting Idea.

V

vicfordham

Thank you! I got it from taking a couple of online classes at my college that used the same sort of set up!

V

vicfordham

Just Reminding you: Monday Night! 7 pm! Find us "Connect: Jesus" on Facebook for the link to the Conference!!!!