CONQUEROR'S

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

MEENA89

May 29, 2019
Lord Jesus Christ wants us to be conqueror's .

Revelation 2:7
7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Revelation 2:11
11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Revelation 2:17
17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

Revelation 2:26-29
26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

28 And I will give him the morning star.

29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Revelation 3:5

5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

Revelation 3:12-13
12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Revelation 3:21-22
21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

FollowHisSteps

Feb 15, 2019
Amen

The whole gospel is about overcoming. Our trouble is we are not sure what we are to do and how
we are to overcome the barriers of achieving this.

Once one understands God is calling us to love others and serve, then it becomes a lot clearer.
It is always hard for people who are stationary to believe there is anything to progress.

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Amen! God is awesome and NEVER leaves us unprotected and alone! He has provided that WE ARE MORE THAN OVERCOMERS! More than is abundance to face any mountain ,obstacle, hurt,grief,sin ect.ect. Praises to Him!🙏

R

Richie_2uk

More than conquerors.

In 1 John 4: 4 says, “Greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world”

In Romans 8 tells us that we are sons and daughters of God, heirs of God, and joint heir with Jesus.

In Romans 8: 7 says, “He made us more than conquerors”. Think about that for a minute, you would be glad to be told that you are a conqueror alone from God, but he said with his authority, that you are more than a conqueror.

To put you in a picture and help you understand a little about that statement. A prize fighter has an important fight coming up that is worth a huge lot of money to him, so he will start to train months in advance for this title. Now while he trains, he won’t pay attention to anything other than his advance training. He gives his whole life and effort over to this one fight. He goes to training camps away from everything. He watches what he eats, what he drinks. Everything he does is all geared up for this fight, because when that final bell rings, he wants to be the conqueror. So he trains and trains even more.

Finally that day has arrived; he walks into the arena and steps into the ring. Both fighters are introduced and start the fight. He and the opponent fight on and on. Then the bell rings, and his hand is raised in victory. He is the conqueror! He may be cut and bruised and tired, but he is still the conqueror. Right?

So he crawls out of the ring through the applauding and shouting crowd, he still the conqueror. He manages to walk to his dressing room. He then takes a shower and puts on his clothes, he walks to the office and picks up his cheque, that big huge load of money he won for the fight, the conqueror. So no doubt he is the conqueror right?

Then finally the conqueror takes that check home. He walks in the door and his wife comes over to kiss and hug him, and says my conqueror wins. He hands over the check to his wife, so who is more than a conqueror? The fighter who went through all that hard work of training and all the hard work to conqueror that fight?, or his wife?

She is more than the conqueror! He did all the work, went to all the trouble, fought the fight and came out as conqueror. His wife didn’t do anything, but she got all the money. So she is more than a conqueror.

Well Jesus did the same thing; he did all the work, Jesus conquerors the world, and claims the prize of all the power and the keys to hell. He conquerors it all, so that we all, as Jesus stated in the bible that we are MORE than conquerors.

Richie...