Consider this...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 13, 2007
I don't plan on joining in on this, but wouldn't a christian chat forum be the place to find christians to discuss this with?

PS just cause you have no life doesn't mean you can't be nice, right?

HAHAHAHAHAHA I said not to be rude,and I wasn't refering to you either. When I said what I did, that was meant in general, not specifically for you so chill dude, and I wasn't rude at all, what was said is my personal feelings and all so take it as you will. Besides I do have a life, a wonderful one thank you very much. A very blessed one, and one that's way better than those who don't have Christ, I have eternal life so yeah I"m so thankful for that. As I said I'm not gonna argue with immature people, so peace, I have nothing left to say to you or anyone else that wants to take what I said wrong. Lastly, as was stated by someone else, it has been discussed many times, and never gets anywhere. No not really cause when unbelivers join a Christian site, they don't try to discuss things, they argue and cause issues, most of them, not all, but hey, some are great people, you could be a great person idk, I have no idea, idk you, but still, although you took what was said wrong, and got mad and all that, doesn't matter, cause I'll still pray for you, and as a Christian, I love you the way Jesus does.

Mar 26, 2009
HAHAHAHAHAHA I said not to be rude,and I wasn't refering to you either. When I said what I did, that was meant in general, not specifically for you so chill dude, and I wasn't rude at all, what was said is my personal feelings and all so take it as you will. Besides I do have a life, a wonderful one thank you very much. A very blessed one, and one that's way better than those who don't have Christ, I have eternal life so yeah I"m so thankful for that. As I said I'm not gonna argue with immature people, so peace, I have nothing left to say to you or anyone else that wants to take what I said wrong. Lastly, as was stated by someone else, it has been discussed many times, and never gets anywhere. No not really cause when unbelivers join a Christian site, they don't try to discuss things, they argue and cause issues, most of them, not all, but hey, some are great people, you could be a great person idk, I have no idea, idk you, but still, although you took what was said wrong, and got mad and all that, doesn't matter, cause I'll still pray for you, and as a Christian, I love you the way Jesus does.
I meant I have no life, and I like to think for the most part I'm nice. I'm not mad at all, either. In fact, I love criticism, I really don't know why, but it makes me happier to be the way I am. Thanks for the prayer, man

Jul 2, 2009
Right we're so the ones deluded aren't we? NOT, what we feel in our heart, mind, soul, and spirit isn't fake, it's there for a reason, one can't just create their own feelings or make something/someone seem real for no reason....If you look around, who's the ones that have the roughest life? the ones that don't ahve Christ, for although Christians may have rough times, they always make it through...and come out on top...

also, here's the thing, so what if God weren't real, which He is, then let us believe what we want, without attacking us, after all, we don't attack unbelivers, we love them and show them the love of Christ, not to mention the Bible was written by those whom LIVED in those times...they preserved the facts, and life stories, then throughout history, they were discovered, translated into English and all other languages.

Also I read what she said, and she wasn't defensive or hostile at all. She simply gave her opinion on things, and you can't be wrong when it's your opinion. you may believe differently than her, and all Christians, but that does not make them wrong.

We do indeed have proof that God is real, in fact, my life, and the fact I'm not dead, is a miracle, God totally worked and kept me alive so you may argue all you want, but I won't argue with immature people. I KNOW what has happened, I know what I feel inside me, and you ever stop being blinded by satan and his lies, and wordly things, then you'll see the truth.

I can't understand why on earth anyone that claims they're an athiest would even join a Christian chat room, when all they want to do is TRY to prove God's not real, when we Christians have proof that He IS real, and you have no proof, no back up, no support whatsoever. All any of you want to do is start arguments and blah blah blah, it's like seriously, get a life outside of the internet, not to be rude, just saying.

And lastly, no matter what you say, I'll pray for you and all the unbelivers, nothing can stop me from that, and I've seen so many prayers answered, which is in itself proof that God is real. Anyhow, I said all I have to say about this, I'm not going to waste time arguing and defending God and His word, when He and His word can and do defend themselves. God bless everyone.
you're talking about what u feel in your mind and spirit etc, and that something is responsible for you not being dead etc and u say u have proof God exists because of these things.

What makes u think this thing u feel in ur mind body and spirit is God anyway? It could be anything and u just label it as God because youve learnt about him in your life, it could be any God of any other religion.

And prayers being 'answered' is not proof at all. You could pray for something to happen, and it may or may not happen, just because it DOES happen doesnt mean God did it. More prayers dont come true anyway, so your argument makes no sense. And no i am not trying to prove that God doesnt exist, it is impossible to prove that anything doesnt exist.

Your entire argument makes no sense.

A

Abing

the following statement is a fact: "God might not exist and christianity might be wrong"

why can no christian admit that?
Cause Christians are Christians. Christians believed what happened 2000 years ago that was proven through the discovery of scrolls, world history, testimonies and personal revelation.

Well to answer your question: Logically, those are two ironic subjects you can't mix it up. A Christian believes that God exist, that makes him a Christian. If he says God doesn't exist, he is NOT a christian. I hope that's clear.

Jul 2, 2009
Cause Christians are Christians. Christians believed what happened 2000 years ago that was proven through the discovery of scrolls, world history, testimonies and personal revelation.

Well to answer your question: Logically, those are two ironic subjects you can't mix it up. A Christian believes that God exist, that makes him a Christian. If he says God doesn't exist, he is NOT a christian. I hope that's clear.
No it is not clear, to believe something means to know it might not be true but choosing to believe it is. And when u believe God exists and refuse to admit he might not, u are contradicting yourself.

You are all just scared of the truth because christianity is a sense of security in your life, something that makes u feel good, but in reality your just limiting what u do with ur life in fear of contradicting the bible. You are sacrificing your individuality and freedom as a human being.

And btw, im not sure about the exact story but a long time ago a king had all bibles destroyed and he rewrote it the way he wanted. No-one knows exactly what the real version of the bible said.

Apr 13, 2007
you're talking about what u feel in your mind and spirit etc, and that something is responsible for you not being dead etc and u say u have proof God exists because of these things.

What makes u think this thing u feel in ur mind body and spirit is God anyway? It could be anything and u just label it as God because youve learnt about him in your life, it could be any God of any other religion.

And prayers being 'answered' is not proof at all. You could pray for something to happen, and it may or may not happen, just because it DOES happen doesnt mean God did it. More prayers dont come true anyway, so your argument makes no sense. And no i am not trying to prove that God doesnt exist, it is impossible to prove that anything doesnt exist.

Your entire argument makes no sense.

You're so totally wrong, and it makes perfect sense, it's not just what I think or feel, it's fact, and proof no matter what you say. You nor anyone else can or ever will change that, and I stick to what I said.You just want to cause trouble, but I shall not be ignorant and give into that plan. So peace, I'm done with this thread.

A

Abing

No it is not clear, to believe something means to know it might not be true but choosing to believe it is. And when u believe God exists and refuse to admit he might not, u are contradicting yourself.

You are all just scared of the truth because christianity is a sense of security in your life, something that makes u feel good, but in reality your just limiting what u do with ur life in fear of contradicting the bible. You are sacrificing your individuality and freedom as a human being.

And btw, im not sure about the exact story but a long time ago a king had all bibles destroyed and he rewrote it the way he wanted. No-one knows exactly what the real version of the bible said.

lol then goodluck confusing yourself :p

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
because since we believe we see, Why dosnt God give proof? So that you have free will. If he gave proof you would not have free will but would be a slave. God loves you so much he wanted you to be free to choose. God bless

K

keith

just read the words prophets and look whats going on thats proof we are very close to being a one world goverment whtch the year 2012 god is going to give you all the proof you need besides when the holy spirit comes inside you you cant denigh it

Apr 13, 2007
just read the words prophets and look whats going on thats proof we are very close to being a one world goverment whtch the year 2012 god is going to give you all the proof you need besides when the holy spirit comes inside you you cant denigh it
What do you mean by in 2012 God is going to give all of us the proof we need?

M

maundy

Here's some things that might get you thinking:

Jesus said he was God, he also said he was the son of MAN, according to the Bible. That would imply man is God, or perhaps not....

Why would Jesus come as a savior, to get nailed to a cross and then say something along the lines of, "Forgive them father, they know not what they have done."?

Why would he then rise from the dead, only to leave the planet he was supposed to be saving and be king of?

Then we have the trinity Father (implying God), Son (implying Jesus) and the Holy Spirit/Ghost (implying something else). Apparently it is fine to blasphemy God or Jesus, but not this third entity, the Holy Spirit/Ghost. Previously there was just one God to worship. Now, that would imply focusing spiritual energy towards Jesus and this third entity, at the expense of God, eg God is now only getting 1/3 of the spiritual energy he is supposed to be getting, whereas Jesus and this other entity are getting 1/3 each, or 2/3. So these two new entities which are to be prayed to are receiving more spiritual energy via prayer than God is.

We also have veneration of saints and others, such as Mary (his mother) in varying branches of Christianity. This is not supposed to happen.

Christians are supposed to believe in various supernatural elements, as written in the Bible. Things such as psychic healing are mentioned in the Bible (Jesus is alleged to have partaken in such acts), however dark arts are not mentioned so much. If someone partakes in such metaphysical things they are often called a witch or heretic by varying branches of Christian philosophy, and not to do it, it is bad.

However, in the Bible, Jesus says something along the lines of if you are cursed to bless the person who has cursed you, that is if someone directs negative spiritual energy towards yourself, to respond to that by giving them positive spiritual energy. Why?

Jesus also wrote of turning the other cheek in regards to what appears to be physical encounters, yet towards the end when he was being pursued by authorities, he told his followers to arm up and prepare to fight, something along the lines of "If you have no sword, sell your cloak and buy one.". That is a direct contradiction of the example of a 'perfect' life he was supposed to have lived.

I personally have no disagreement with self defence (perhaps sometimes even in a proactive role), however Jesus appears to, and yet would tell his followers to take up weapons.

Another thing to consider is that according to mainstream accepted Christian philosophy and thought, Satan (or what have you) is in control of the world. Jesus wanted to be in control of the world, this planet, and turn it in to his kingdom, rather than perhaps the idea of Heaven to reside in, he wanted to stay on this physical plane/realm for his kingdom, and it would appear he coveted such things as gold, precious stones, jewellry, vast amounts of food, armies, women etc.

And he also, at least in Christian teachings, is a part of the God head, which is now a trinity, with God receiving worship at a rate less than that of the combined Jesus and mysterious third force.

M

maundy

Do you not think that telling his followers to turn the other cheek, and then telling them to arm up when he was being pursued to be killed is hypocritical in the purest sense of the word? Would that mean his teachings are direct contradictions of each other, not discussing interpretations by others not him here, but the teachings he himself taught, not church liturgy or mass interpretations, are wrong?

What about directing positive spiritual energy towards those who direct negative spiritual energy towards you? How absurd is that? Bless those who curse you?

However, it is not unreasonable to suggest that the Bible has been altered or changed over the years.

That does not mean that what has been written here is invalid.

P

pinkstix56

Well you know what penguin it takes faith to believe. And whether or not we are on different pages, it doesn't matter what kind of statistic you try to throw at me. I've dealt with tons of people who had the same view as you, and i still have not changed my mind.

B

blindside683

um......sorry but was there a point that comes with these pictures...cause if there is i missed it...

G

GodIsMightyToSave

God might not exist and Christianity might be wrong.

Take a look at the good in this world. They are based on Christian values - how can Christianity be 'wrong' then?