Conspiracies Make People Crazy, Mark My Words.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Conspiracy Poll (ANONYMOUS)

• I have believed a conspiracy theory.

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • I have never believed a conspiracy theory.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I believe there are true conspiracies out there.

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • I believe all conspiracies are made up.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Conspiracies are good for instrucion.

• Conspiracies are not good for instuction.

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Focus on conspiracies can lead to mental illness.

• Focus on conspiracies cannot lead to mental illness.

• There are people in the world who wish to conspire against it.

• There are not people in the world who wish to conspire against it.

• I use caution when exploring the internet.

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • I do not use caution when exploring the internet.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
M

Miri

Is this one of those round the robin threads.
Ya know where posting on conspiracy threads makes people crazy,
so then crazy people create conspiracy threads, and posting on them makes people crazy....

Are we crazy for posting. Or is posting making us crazy.
Ive forgotten what I was saying now. :eek:

Y

Yahweh_is_gracious

I don't have my tin-foil hat on tightly enough to participate in this thread. Maybe once the NSA isn't monitoring it and forwarding the info to the lizard-people Illuminati to plan a False Flag event to distract everyone from the alien base in Antarctica - maybe then I'll add to the thread.

The wheat bread flies South at midnight.

J

JustWhoIAm

I don't have my tin-foil hat on tightly enough to participate in this thread. Maybe once the NSA isn't monitoring it and forwarding the info to the lizard-people Illuminati to plan a False Flag event to distract everyone from the alien base in Antarctica - maybe then I'll add to the thread.

The wheat bread flies South at midnight.
True story.

You forgot the part about the computer analyzing all the details gathered from monitoring and projecting responses to the media and society (paying them via electronic transactions or manipulating them with mind control beams) in an attempt to destroy the lives of targeted individuals.

Y

Yahweh_is_gracious

True story.

You forgot the part about the computer analyzing all the details gathered from monitoring and projecting responses to the media and society (paying them via electronic transactions or manipulating them with mind control beams) in an attempt to destroy the lives of targeted individuals.
That happens in an alternate time-line. Mandela Effect strikes again.

HEIsRiSen

Feb 4, 2013
Oh yeah and don't forget the clones they keep sending us from the dark side of the moon, they are younger better versions of real people here. The mole men are really bionic ants that watch you during the day hours and the screens which are the eye of the devil watch you when you watch them and then every electronic device is bugged with a microphone so you gotta keep them unplugged. There are bugs that have been created that are really drones that fly around and watch people who are paranoid, shall i continue? I can make this stuff up all day haha!

HEIsRiSen

Feb 4, 2013
You guys want to hear some funny stuff? I wore my clothes backwards one day and was backwards man for a whole day in the hospital, another day i was backwards inside out man. It was a hoot! They really thought I was crazy for a few days but I was highly over medicated at first for 2 or 3 days.

HEIsRiSen

Feb 4, 2013
I guess instead of being crazy now im just crazy creative and I like to share it. It is fun to enjoy the gift that came from the likeness and image of God, we are little creators and thank You God for making your people a peculiar people who can have fun doing just about anything with anything and anybody. Thank God for this gift of life and life in abundance and for brothers and sisters who understand and can enjoy themselves with one another.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
If conspiracy makes people crazy and posting about it and talking about it in this thread slowly takes over our mind take a note from the mad hatter in alice in wonderland apparently being delightfully mad is a good and wonderful thing- that and tea

Mar 2, 2016
I wonder about how many mental health problems are caused by people who are just mean. Kinda the whole bruised reed concept. Some peoples hearts are very soft and just want to please others and all it takes is that one enormously significant person to break you in two. Once that happens you start trying to find significance somewhere....anywhere. Whether it be alcohol or drugs or conspiracy forums. You ruminate on something and it spins and spins and your fears grow ever larger and larger until you snap.

The key in life to a healthy mental state is the feeling of being connected loved and accepted as you are.

Nov 14, 2016
And....there's alot of "angry" Christians out there---some of that is very unhealthy...

J

JustWhoIAm

And....there's alot of "angry" Christians out there---some of that is very unhealthy...
See thread name.

There's a lot in the world to be mixed up and upset about.

HEIsRiSen

Feb 4, 2013
It's fun to be lighthearted about how crazy this world can be, God is not apart of any conspiracy because God is only good and not evil. Christians know there are people out to get us, not physically but people out there that want the peace that comes with understanding their LORD and Savior. The peace that surpasses all understanding. Can I get an amen?