Conspiracy bible prophecy and the dividing line

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
You know I understand that conspiracy is often times seen as a delusion but I also think that some of it is not a delusion and is actually a part of bible prophecy.
But one must have the discernment to know the dividing line between the two, for instance the massive earthquake conspiracy predicted years ago and yet has never happened there is an earthquake spoken of in revelations however I think if and when this does happen it likely won't be as everyone expected.

And you know the project blue beam? the fake rapture? literally a blue beam from the sky that is the rapture? if you notice this is often a thing seen in movies of alien abductions and in a movie that makes fun of the the rapture and God I believe it was called this is the end the rapture happened and yes it was a blue beam.

A while back I had a strange dream and just so you all you know I don't believe in aliens I think it would be cool to find other life other than on earth but I have not found any evidence of it so I don't believe it.
Now in this dream I was looking at earth from outer space and I saw heading to earth thousands if not millions of alien spaceships heading to earth suddenly I was on earth in an area I have never been to and I saw a huge explosion close by it was one of the alien spaceships I saw and I felt in my spirit a sense of knowing the rapture was about to happen.

then the dream ended, this dream is strange to me because I don't believe in aliens and I certainly don't expect the rapture to happen any time soon I don't even have a stance on the rapture I am neither pre mid or post rapture and honestly don't even look for the rapture and so seeing these two things in that dream was odd but I always get a feeling in my mid section when I have a certain dream that is from God it was a very prophetic kind of feeling like a sense of knowing deep inside.

Recently I had another odd dream I recall being at a seven eleven store and I looked at the sky and there was a solar eclipse but more than that the sky had a huge hole in it as if it had been ripped open into a new dimension. there is this and many other dreams as such but I only mention this because whether it is conspiracy or prophecy in the end some do not have the discernment to know the difference, my dreams here I do not have the discernment to know perhaps some do.