Constant fatigue

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jordache

I am tired all the time. No matter what I do or do not do, I'm exhausted. But lately it's gotten worse. There are many reasons that it could be happening, but I believe it's not just one reason. Most of you know about my medical condition. Most people dont realize how tired I always am. There are many people who just laugh at me when they ask how im doing because my answer always has something to do with being tired. People also dont quite understand how i function. I do a lot. I dont drive, so if I cant find a ride, i walk. im fine if i get momentum. but as soon as i arrive or hit a red light, its like climbing up a steep hill to get going again.
Most of you have heard me mention my medical condition. Because my body doesn't process protein, I have no energy. I am on a medication but it does little to give me energy.
Most of you have also heard about the trauma from my childhood. Due to this, I don't believe I completely fall asleep. It's sort of like I'm always sleeping with one eye open.
My average day goes something like this. I wake up around 6:30 naturally from 8-9 hrs of sleep, but I'm left in half a daze for a while. I may finally drag myself out of bed by 7:30 or 8. I get dressed and stretch so that I can go run. I fall asleep on the floor. I go run which turns into a walk because I can't sustain it. I return home, shower, and read. I fall asleep on the couch. I get up and make lunch trying to figure what my body needs so I can stay awake and not feel so weak. Could be carbs, protein, iron, potassium, water? None of them wake me up. I work for 30 minutes and I have to rest. I work for another short time and rest again. This goes on for a few hours. I lay down and can't sleep. I leave for a bible study, a simple one hour walk. By the time I get there I'm so tried I can't even sit up straight. I get home and bal to bed I go.
This was my day yesterday. Several days ago I slept for 18 hours. The following day it was 12 hours. But each day goes pretty much like this.

willfollowsGod

Apr 14, 2011
I really can't think of anything to say. I read the whole thing and I will just leave this in God's hands.

Dear Father in Heaven,

I pray for Jordache that she would be given energy that she would cease being tired and that you would give her energy and strength to live out her

days. That she would wake up refreshed, exhilarated, and ready to approach a new day, if it be your will. In the name of Jesus, Son of God and Son of

Man. Amen.

K

kenisyes

I don't see any appointments for spending time with God. You are a worship leader; you should be worshiping.

C

ChurchLover

I am tired all the time. No matter what I do or do not do, I'm exhausted. But lately it's gotten worse. There are many reasons that it could be happening, but I believe it's not just one reason. Most of you know about my medical condition. Most people dont realize how tired I always am. There are many people who just laugh at me when they ask how im doing because my answer always has something to do with being tired. People also dont quite understand how i function. I do a lot. I dont drive, so if I cant find a ride, i walk. im fine if i get momentum. but as soon as i arrive or hit a red light, its like climbing up a steep hill to get going again.
Most of you have heard me mention my medical condition. Because my body doesn't process protein, I have no energy. I am on a medication but it does little to give me energy.
Most of you have also heard about the trauma from my childhood. Due to this, I don't believe I completely fall asleep. It's sort of like I'm always sleeping with one eye open.
My average day goes something like this. I wake up around 6:30 naturally from 8-9 hrs of sleep, but I'm left in half a daze for a while. I may finally drag myself out of bed by 7:30 or 8. I get dressed and stretch so that I can go run. I fall asleep on the floor. I go run which turns into a walk because I can't sustain it. I return home, shower, and read. I fall asleep on the couch. I get up and make lunch trying to figure what my body needs so I can stay awake and not feel so weak. Could be carbs, protein, iron, potassium, water? None of them wake me up. I work for 30 minutes and I have to rest. I work for another short time and rest again. This goes on for a few hours. I lay down and can't sleep. I leave for a bible study, a simple one hour walk. By the time I get there I'm so tried I can't even sit up straight. I get home and bal to bed I go.
This was my day yesterday. Several days ago I slept for 18 hours. The following day it was 12 hours. But each day goes pretty much like this.
OM Gosh sis i am so sorry to hear that, I get out of breathe easy too i think
that i don't have enough of that stuff either sister, I will be Praying for you and
always will

L

libertygirl

Have you gotten blood work done? Ask your doctor to check your thyroid and vitamin levels. Also, have you seen a nutritionist? I will be praying for you. :)

J

Jordache

A Yes I do worship. I did spend sporadic time at my keyboard. I'm working on a couple new songs. Part of my reading was in the Word.
I had a dr appt a couple weeks ago where they did a full workup. If there was anything severely wrong I'm sure I would have heard about it by now. I know my amino acids are low... All of them except phenyalanine. My tyrosine is low. But I only know that because of my condition. That is why I take the medication. It doesn't help much.

K

kenisyes

I want to urge you again, not sporadic, but regular committed appointments with the Lover of Your Soul. Sing lovesongs to Him. Compose not only with your mind to make the words rhyme, etc., but with your heart.

J

JasperAndSardiusStone

Father I bless you Lord and I thank you for your daughter Jordache. Lord I declare your freedom over her life right now in Jesus name and I declare that whatever has been bothering her be BROKEN now in and through Your power. I speak Your word over her that she is a new creation! and that the same power that raised Christ from the dead is actively manifested in her life now. that old things have passed away and behold all things are new. 2 Corinthians 5:17 We declare freedom right now to live in the newness of life in Christ that you freely gave us by the work of the cross. Thank you Lord that you created us for Your glory and we recognize that without you the "christian" life is impossible Father.. we trust in, rely on and depend on you to manifest Yourself and express Your power and love through us each day Father all glory be to you Abba. We lean on and trust in You Jesus.

J

JasperAndSardiusStone

Psalm 103

[A Psalm] of David.

1 Bless (affectionately, gratefully praise) the Lord, O my soul; and all that is [deepest] within me, bless His holy name!
2 Bless (affectionately, gratefully praise) the Lord, O my soul, and forget not [one of] all His benefits—
3 Who forgives [every one of] all your iniquities, Who heals [each one of] all your diseases,
4 Who redeems your life from the pit and corruption, Who beautifies, dignifies, and crowns you with loving-kindness and tender mercy;
5 Who satisfies your mouth [your necessity and desire at your personal age and situation] with good so that your youth, renewed, is like the eagle’s [strong, overcoming, soaring]!
6 The Lord executes righteousness and justice [not for me only, but] for all who are oppressed.
7 He made known His ways [of righteousness and justice] to Moses, His acts to the children of Israel.
8 The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger and plenteous in mercy and loving-kindness.
9 He will not always chide or be contending, neither will He keep His anger forever or hold a grudge.
10 He has not dealt with us after our sins nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.
11 For as the heavens are high above the earth, so great are His mercy and loving-kindness toward those who reverently and worshipfully fear Him.
12 As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us.
13 As a father loves and pities his children, so the Lord loves and pities those who fear Him [with reverence, worship, and awe].
14 For He knows our frame, He [earnestly] remembers and imprints [on His heart] that we are dust.

J

JasperAndSardiusStone

God says that you are a great blessing to Him and He cares for you deeply. He has numbered each hair upon your head and He knows all of your days!

Father teach us to wait upon the wind of Your Spirit in Jesus name :)

But those who wait for the Lord [who expect, look for, and hope in Him] shall change and renew their strength and power; they shall lift their wings and mount up [close to God] as eagles [mount up to the sun]; they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint or become tired. be strong, take heart and wait for the Lord!

Isaiah 40:31

Bless you Lord! Bless you

J

JasperAndSardiusStone

healing waters flow

Last edited:
P

psychomom

Jordache, the "sleeping with one eye open". Hmm...sounds like hypervigilance.
I knew it well. I am sorry!

I pray for your peace, and for blessed rest in Jesus.
Just a casual suggestion...you might consider calling the doc, or scheduling a follow up?
Often it gets busy at a practice, and though you would have heard if something were dreadfully amiss,
there may be a few things that are just a little off, and need tweaking.
And pretty much every doc wants to know if his/her treatment isn't being effective, so it can be fixed. :)

-ellie

S

simplyme_bekah

oh honey, what a way to live. I lift you up in prayer and I ask our Lord to heal your body so that you can process protein and that he just simply pours his energy into your body, I ask on Jesus name, amen. I promise to add you to my nightly prayers Jordach ok. Bless your heart sweetheart. My heart goes out to you. Maybe go talk to a herbalist?

O

OFM

i know i live with major cronic pain thats getting worse and make one tiered all the time all that works for me is to moment by moment just allways prayerfully pray through it all,i am remembering you in prayerfull prayer amen-th amen....

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
I don't know anything about your condition, but can you take digestive enzymes to help break down protein? That's what I do, but I doubt we have the same problem.

error

Oct 23, 2009

Maybe you have- low blood pressure.

J

Jordache

No low blood pressure. I get it checked regularly. No digestive enzymes. I was diagnosed at birth and to be honest it's a relatively new condition. I'm on the verse of being reclassified.
Anyway, today has been better. I woke up earlier than usual and ran 4 1/4 miles. But have been in pain all day also---low back pain. I

Sep 10, 2012
Please Lord may you heal our sister Jordache and may she be comforted and strengthened and blessed every day by your loving presence and thankyou that she has turned to you in love through Jesus and that she turns from her sins so that you will keep her forever in your love..I too have chronic fatigue and was diagnosed with having Lymes disease so I can fully empathise and I think the ones who insist you do more to use up more energy have no idea of your moment by moment struggles

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hugs Jordache, you continue in my prayers in Jesus for lots of healing energy. :)

God bless
pickles