Constantine the Great Video

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 29, 2015
I hope everyone enjoy the video on Constantine.

[h=1]Constantine I[/h]

Roman emperor

Alternate titles: Constantine the Great; Flavius Valerius Constantinus

Alternate titles: Constantine the Great; Flavius Valerius Constantinus
TABLE OF CONTENTS

Constantine I, byname Constantine the Great, Latin in full Flavius Valerius Constantinus (born February 27, after 280 ce?, Naissus, Moesia [now Niš, Serbia]—died May 22, 337, Ancyrona, near Nicomedia, Bithynia [now İzmit, Turkey]), the first Romanemperor to profess Christianity. He not only initiated the evolution of the empire into a Christian state but also provided the impulse for a distinctively Christian culture that prepared the way for the growth of Byzantine and Western medieval culture.

Constantine I | biography - Roman emperor | Encyclopedia Britannica

[h=1]Constantine the Great[/h]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Om5SA6El3yA

D

didymos

I've seen it already, but what's your point and why is this in "Conspiracy?"

A

AgeofKnowledge

Because God the father conspired with God the son to offer humanity salvation ;).

Dec 26, 2014
because as it is written in scripture, consttne and the powers(deomonic) that started the rcc

'conspired' (planned, purposed together, joined forces together) against jesus and the true believers to kill them all (Jews and gentiles , anyone who would not bow down to the enemy of Christ)...

neither constantine nor any of the popes have ever been disciples of yahshua(jesus).... they were and are always deadly enemies of the true believers.

Drett

Feb 16, 2013
By determination, ruthlessness, and military genius, Constantine had made himself the most powerful man in the world. He put Licinius to death on a charge of treasonable intrigue, then went on to kill his own son Crispus, who had ably and loyally served him as a general, and the younger Licinius, his sister's son, who was, at the most, twelve years old. Next he put to death his wife Fausta, reputedly by boiling her alive in her own bath, and went on to kill a number of his friends.

Constantine was determined to use Christianity as the "glue" to hold his empire together.

Emperor Constantine & the Council of Nicaea