CONTAGION (movie) : "predictive programming" ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
This IS the account that was banned for 7 days. What are you rambling about
now? Are you really that lonely and bored.?
Is this your "adult" account? Or do you have another "adult" account?

It's not a matter of boredom, and certainly not loneliness to address the issues that you have raised. I am actually surprised that you didn't correct any of the other individuals that posted on this thread that you are male, and not female. I quite honestly thought you were a female all of this time as well until I did the word searches to read where you claimed to be the father of your imaginary daughter. The irony of this is that you claimed to have allowed your imaginary daughter use your "adult" account, but yet, it is you that is using what you now say is your imaginary daughter's account. Since it is YOU that has stalked me like a yapping heckler, with name calling, false accusations, and slanders, it is only fair that you elaborate a bit more to answer these questions. It appears that your story continues to change with each passing day, as well as your gender. :)

ev4989

Apr 17, 2020
Is this your "adult" account? Or do you have another "adult" account?

It's not a matter of boredom, and certainly not loneliness to address the issues that you have raised. I am actually surprised that you didn't correct any of the other individuals that posted on this thread that you are male, and not female. I quite honestly thought you were a female all of this time as well until I did the word searches to read where you claimed to be the father of your imaginary daughter. The irony of this is that you claimed to have allowed your imaginary daughter use your "adult" account, but yet, it is you that is using what you now say is your imaginary daughter's account. Since it is YOU that has stalked me like a yapping heckler, with name calling, false accusations, and slanders, it is only fair that you elaborate a bit more to answer these questions. It appears that your story continues to change with each passing day, as well as your gender. :)
How old are you...

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
You’re the troll and l can’t believe you haven’t been banned.
For what? speaking the truth? Mr conspiracy theory?
But this idiot is able to Call our Pope a WHORE and when my daughter defends herself she gets banned? And I never once assumed that everyone in here are this nasty! Why would you even think this....
https://christianchat.com/christian-family-forum/the-sin-of-refusing-sex.192255/page-10#post-4363371
... Being addicted to sex is. I fought this battle all my life
This was my Idea of love when I was younger. It always led to disaster in my life. Sex was never the answer.
after reading your post .... I realize you are sick, you really need professional help. .... Get Help!!!
LOL!!! You are truly a joke. For one, you were'nt speaking to me about calling the Pope a Whore but my 14 year old daughter you moron! Yes, she was beside herself because she has not heard anything as filthy as what came out of your mouth! I love my daughter and I would have never allowed her to come on this site if I knew that this site allowed filthy mouths such as yours to be allowed on here! ...

What do you think?
I am wondering if certain forums are visible/invisible (filtered out of preview) according to the member's age. There are some mature threads in Family forum, per example, that really aren't for young teens,. While I try to exercise caution what I post, I don't think Conspiracy and Corruption discussions are right for children, also Christian News, because of excessive politics and because people often get inflammatory ...
Dude how do you honestly know she doesn't have a 14 year old daughter?
https://christianchat.com/conspirac...es-into-celltowers.194542/page-3#post-4363498

Again, you are not speaking to my child. You are talking to her father...
... my daughter defends herself she gets banned? ...
... U know that I should have scouted this site but I thought that if nothing, A "Christian site" would be safe. My daughter is very knowledgable for her age. ... she was banned and nothing was done about this persons fowl mouth. I didn't understand . In her innocence.She asked if Christians were different from Catholic.
I told her that of course we are. Her response to me was that some people on here are the furthest from Cristian that she has ever known..
This IS the account that was banned for 7 days. What are you rambling about now? ...

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
I am used to it (sigh) - some people just seem to like to "trash" my threads... :(

Few people seem to be willing to respect the OP of most threads. :rolleyes:
I am looking forward to trying again with your new thread. In the meantime, there are still some lessons that can be learned here, and we can also tie in the situation with the subject of the evils of movies. Movies, along with television "programming", have been the root cause of the deception of the masses that has led to what we are witnessing today, with so much sexual impropriety, murder, anarchy, witchcraft, and much more.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
I am looking forward to trying again with your new thread. In the meantime, there are still some lessons that can be learned here, and we can also tie in the situation with the subject of the evils of movies. Movies, along with television "programming", have been the root cause of the deception of the masses that has led to what we are witnessing today, with so much sexual impropriety, murder, anarchy, witchcraft, and much more.
When you're at it. As to the way to explain these synchronicities. What do you, @GaryA and @KJV1611 think about it? I think more along the line, not that some people plan an event and meet in a dark room and tell Hollywood producers "hey, put this and that into your movie". That may be true for some. But not very probable for all cases... But it is ritual in some. If you guys remember that CERN opening ceremony, it was a very creepy demonic ritual. And, thinking of, "God does nothing without revealing it to His servants the prophets" well satan would like to be God, and his servants are thus picking up on demonic plans, simply that's the "vibe" they operate in, or maybe some people can simply pick up on what is in the air. So future bad events in movies, I think something like this might be close to the explanation for the sheer multitude of it. But when it comes to putting certain non coincidental complex symbolism and moral corruption in there, that's 100% intentional.

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
When you're at it. As to the way to explain these synchronicities. What do you, @GaryA and @KJV1611 think about it? I think more along the line, not that some people plan an event and meet in a dark room and tell Hollywood producers "hey, put this and that into your movie". That may be true for some. But not very probable for all cases... But it is ritual in some. If you guys remember that CERN opening ceremony, it was a very creepy demonic ritual. And, thinking of, "God does nothing without revealing it to His servants the prophets" well satan would like to be God, and his servants are thus picking up on demonic plans, simply that's the "vibe" they operate in, or maybe some people can simply pick up on what is in the air. So future bad events in movies, I think something like this might be close to the explanation for the sheer multitude of it. But when it comes to putting certain non coincidental complex symbolism and moral corruption in there, that's 100% intentional.
If you watched that interview with Jacob Rothschild, per the data that I shared on the other thread, it was done in a very dark room, so I would concur with your remarks about their meeting in a dark room. But I will also share that after a few years of extensive research into numerous television series and multitudes of movies, that 99.9999% of them truly are intentional. There is still more evidence that I need to post to drive this point completely home, and it is no problem for me to expound upon this subject, citing many movies, as well as television series shows that are posted "free" for the masses on YouTube. I have extensive notes, to be able to cite specific ones, and it is no issue to break down any other movie or t.v. show. The same types of deceptions are also used in the Music Industry, as well as the Video Game Industry. Furthermore, and this may prove to be most shocking to fellow Believers that are not aware, but this truly extends into the "Christian Movie Industry", as well as "Christian Music / Music Video Industry".

In addition to the various symbolisms, there are other things to look for. The most common are the use of "images of idols", and this is a biggie, as so many have no clue simply because they have not fully read their King James Bible, as they have been beguiled from trusting the inerrancy and infallibility of it. (This is the other issue that I also intend to tackle). But images of idols have been used in all formats, along with scripted words which have been, and still are used as hypnotic power of suggestion techniques, such as blasphemies of The Lord's name; slanders against Christians and Christianity, along with various mockeries; all the while the various subtleties of things related to the Occult (the deep things of Satan) were strategically and meticulously scripted in, such as voodoo, vampirism, necromancy, seances, and the list goes on. This has been accomplished repetitiously in all formats since the inception of the various Industries. This is why and how these Industries have been the primary tools of the Devil to deceive the nations and peoples of the earth.

Later, as time allows, we can search out certain movies and shows, such as The Brady Bunch, Gilligan's Island, Charlie's Angels, The Jeffersons, The Andy Griffith Show, The Rifleman etc., and get to some of the punches of the use of images of idols and/or script, and what few I have listed here are just mere samples. It is one thing to say this, but it is another to actually break them down and examine the dynamics, to be able to not only discern this reality, but also to be in a proper position to be able to warn and to teach others.

I have experience with speaking with others in real time, face to face. There are some people that are quick to listen and understand, while there are others that initially laugh, or exhibit anger, but have been convinced, and then there are those that are so completely blinded, that will refuse to hear. So the objective is to reach those that will hear.

I should mention that the small .0001% are either what I would term as "prototypes", or something made independently without the influence of those in control of the Industries.

P.S. You are also correct about CERN.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
If you watched that interview with Jacob Rothschild, per the data that I shared on the other thread, it was done in a very dark room, so I would concur with your remarks about their meeting in a dark room. But I will also share that after a few years of extensive research into numerous television series and multitudes of movies, that 99.9999% of them truly are intentional. There is still more evidence that I need to post to drive this point completely home, and it is no problem for me to expound upon this subject, citing many movies, as well as television series shows that are posted "free" for the masses on YouTube. I have extensive notes, to be able to cite specific ones, and it is no issue to break down any other movie or t.v. show. The same types of deceptions are also used in the Music Industry, as well as the Video Game Industry. Furthermore, and this may prove to be most shocking to fellow Believers that are not aware, but this truly extends into the "Christian Movie Industry", as well as "Christian Music / Music Video Industry".

In addition to the various symbolisms, there are other things to look for. The most common are the use of "images of idols", and this is a biggie, as so many have no clue simply because they have not fully read their King James Bible, as they have been beguiled from trusting the inerrancy and infallibility of it. (This is the other issue that I also intend to tackle). But images of idols have been used in all formats, along with scripted words which have been, and still are used as hypnotic power of suggestion techniques, such as blasphemies of The Lord's name; slanders against Christians and Christianity, along with various mockeries; all the while the various subtleties of things related to the Occult (the deep things of Satan) were strategically and meticulously scripted in, such as voodoo, vampirism, necromancy, seances, and the list goes on. This has been accomplished repetitiously in all formats since the inception of the various Industries. This is why and how these Industries have been the primary tools of the Devil to deceive the nations and peoples of the earth.

Later, as time allows, we can search out certain movies and shows, such as The Brady Bunch, Gilligan's Island, Charlie's Angels, The Jeffersons, The Andy Griffith Show, The Rifleman etc., and get to some of the punches of the use of images of idols and/or script, and what few I have listed here are just mere samples. It is one thing to say this, but it is another to actually break them down and examine the dynamics, to be able to not only discern this reality, but also to be in a proper position to be able to warn and to teach others.

I have experience with speaking with others in real time, face to face. There are some people that are quick to listen and understand, while there are others that initially laugh, or exhibit anger, but have been convinced, and then there are those that are so completely blinded, that will refuse to hear. So the objective is to reach those that will hear.

I should mention that the small .0001% are either what I would term as "prototypes", or something made independently without the influence of those in control of the Industries.

P.S. You are also correct about CERN.
Not sure about your numbers, but the evil intent in many cases is sure. Another point I'd like to make.

As for the doubters about the programming, they need to look up the double slit experiment. It was proven in the lab that particles acted differently based on whether they were being observed or not.

Thus, observing changes reality, and that's proven in the lab by physicists! TV is a unique opportunity, that unlike a ritual, gathers many many observers, and entertainment industry creates things to be observed, engineering reality very much in an ungodly way. And the observers give their consent and spiritual power to whatever the intent of the author is, by agreeing to be entertained. I only watch news nowadays, and resent that as well. I pray over literally everything I watch that God will overcome and demonic plans be overthrown, as you know that the media loves to fuel fear and distress in the viewer, as evidenced with the recent events in 2020, even many of the greatest doubters felt tired of constant negativity and fear mongering.

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
Not sure about your numbers, but the evil intent in many cases is sure. Another point I'd like to make.

As for the doubters about the programming, they need to look up the double slit experiment. It was proven in the lab that particles acted differently based on whether they were being observed or not.

Thus, observing changes reality, and that's proven in the lab by physicists! TV is a unique opportunity, that unlike a ritual, gathers many many observers, and entertainment industry creates things to be observed, engineering reality very much in an ungodly way. And the observers give their consent and spiritual power to whatever the intent of the author is, by agreeing to be entertained. I only watch news nowadays, and resent that as well. I pray over literally everything I watch that God will overcome and demonic plans be overthrown, as you know that the media loves to fuel fear and distress in the viewer, as evidenced with the recent events in 2020, even many of the greatest doubters felt tired of constant negativity and fear mongering.
I need to gather some additional resources as well, including work done by other Believers. There is one Brother that has done an excellent job at breaking down the designs of the technology use for the physcial design of televisions to establesh the Occult symbolism used for that to make the case that the television is in fact a scrying mirror, of which proves that is is all the work of witchcraft.

I agree with you about the News; the same here. It is all about influencing the masses via the "programming" of mind control. Overall, I have stopped watching television, movies, and even the News for the most part just to be free to focus on exposing the evils. I ocassionally glance at the headlines, and review a few clips, but that's about it. These deeper realizations of what I just described are much easier to grasp after the movies, t.v. shows, and so forth are first put to the test to determine the evil intents of them. There are very few people, sadly, that grasp the fullness of what is entailed with all of these things, and that is the direct result of Jezebel's servants, the Jesuit-Freemason-illuminati infiltrators that have worked to sew doubt, discord, and division, along with their bringing in of damnable heresies (which is another subject) and that is why we see so much strife and contentions. I hope that as time progresses, that Believers in this Forum will come together and be of the same mind with not only our love and worship of The Lord God our Creator, but the same with overcoming many deceptions that have wrought havoc with disentions.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
I am looking forward to trying again with your new thread.
Should we not expect that it would be "trashed" also?

Some people seem to like to "trash" threads on purpose - just to spite you.

You may as well "just carry on" in this one.

:(

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
You may as well "just carry on" in this one.

:(
It gets challenging at times when the derailment of a thread is also done with the malicious intent to smear someone's character while playing the role of Barjesus, the name interpreted as Elymus the sorcerer who contended against Apostle Paul in Acts 6:6-12 We can properly compare that with 2Timothy 3:1-9 with the emphaisis being on verse 8, as the derailment was for the sole purpose of working to prevent the truth of what we were sharing to be put forth, and to cast doubt upon the facts. That is what Apostle Paul warned would happen, and it has happened here. I also have both witnessed and experienced several time over on other Social Media platforms such as YouTube, as well as other Christian Forums. The best thing we can do is pick up and move forward. I hope that you will turn that frown upside down. I don't believe we will be having any more trouble from that individual, as his or her wicked deeds were made manifest.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
I hope that you will turn that frown upside down.
The frown was intended in the overall sense of:

"Alas - it is sad that this kind of thing happens on here."

I am "all for" moving forward, telling truth, and exposing lies. :cool:

:)

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
The frown was intended in the overall sense of:

"Alas - it is sad that this kind of thing happens on here."

I am "all for" moving forward, telling truth, and exposing lies. :cool:

:)
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)