Continue in Prayer for China

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AgeofKnowledge

Interestingly, I ran across an article on the Internet that pointed to the FBI's wanted list for high ranking Chinese leaders that have been indicted on criminal accounts: http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cyber/sun-kailiang

"On May 1, 2014, a grand jury in the Western District of Pennsylvania indicted five members of the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) of the People’s Republic of China (PRC) for 31 criminal counts, including: conspiring to commit computer fraud; accessing a computer without authorization for the purpose of commercial advantage and private financial gain; damaging computers through the transmission of code and commands; aggravated identity theft; economic espionage; and theft of trade secrets.

The subjects, including Sun Kailiang, were officers of the PRC’s Third Department of the General Staff Department of the People’s Liberation Army (3PLA), Second Bureau, Third Office, Military Unit Cover Designator (MUCD) 61398, at some point during the investigation. The activities executed by each of these individuals allegedly involved in the conspiracy varied according to his specialties. Each provided his individual expertise to an alleged conspiracy to penetrate the computer networks of six American companies while those companies were engaged in negotiations or joint ventures or were pursuing legal action with, or against, state-owned enterprises in China. They then used their illegal access to allegedly steal proprietary information including, for instance, e-mail exchanges among company employees and trade secrets related to technical specifications for nuclear plant designs. Sun, who held the rank of captain during the early stages of the investigation, was observed both sending malicious e-mails and controlling victim computers."

Nov 30, 2012
Someday Christ will destroy the wall that China has set up, stopping the influx of missionaries. I humbly wish and hope I live to see that day, and to be one of those sent to this bleeding and hurting people.

A

AgeofKnowledge

Tens of millions who suffered under the steel jack boot of the totalitarian state atheism were absolutely amazed when the Soviet Union collapsed and subsequently smaller variations around the world. I'll never forget a particular story I remember about a rising star in the Soviet army who held the rank of Lieutenant Colonial and became a Christian after hearing the Gospel for the first time.

He was called in front of his superior officer in front of the entire command and asked publicly if he was a Christian to which he simply responded "Yes, I am a Christian now."

His superior tore off his officer's insignia from his uniform and he was prosecuted as a political prisoner and sentenced to a military prison. After his term was up, he was given a civilian job of cleaning barracks for the Soviet Union Army where he was ridiculed incessantly.

Over the years; however, as new personnel rotated in and the old personnel rotated out, that all stopped and he was simply accepted as a good man who cleaned the barracks and there he stayed until the collapse of the Soviet Union witnessing it with his own eyes.

I can't recall his name but his story was published in a Christian missionary magazine.

Someday Christ will destroy the wall that China has set up, stopping the influx of missionaries. I humbly wish and hope I live to see that day, and to be one of those sent to this bleeding and hurting people.