Converted and now i m a former muslim....need info from my ex muslim frnds

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

ji

Fight sin dont listen to lukewarm churches who are all corrupt, dont give tithes to ministers they are not Levites
tithe is to be given to get blessings,not from men but from God.And in NT,its better to give all you have got and follow Christ.If its not possible at least you should give tithe.
Now on the other hand,if the ministers or if a church is corrupt,and God is giving you indications to get out of there,get out of there.But only after praying for guidance,spend time for prayer.
If God want you to be not there,Don't entertain them no matter how big the church is or small it is and how comfy you felt.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
tithe is to be given to get blessings,not from men but from God.And in NT,its better to give all you have got and follow Christ.If its not possible at least you should give tithe.
Now on the other hand,if the ministers or if a church is corrupt,and God is giving you indications to get out of there,get out of there.But only after praying for guidance,spend time for prayer.
If God want you to be not there,Don't entertain them no matter how big the church is or small it is and how comfy you felt.

I agree, don't give the tithe to the corrupt church. Also in my experience, there are a lot of people give the tithe wrong way, they believe the tithe is only for his or her church. I personally believe the tithe is for the work of the Lord. If the Lord lead us to give the tithe to minister some where in Africa, and even not affiliate with our church as long as we know for sure that minister affiliate with the Lord than it is OK.

I myself learn how to tithe when I am brook. I listen to the pastor in my friend church teaching about tithe and he know some of the people there are visiting folk from other church. So He said he is not going to take offering to day. He just teach this from his own experience how God bless his life because the tithe.

So I practice for some time and I fell the blessing. We have to remember if your right hand give a tithe don't let your left hand know. So God in heaven notice what you doing and bless you.

To make long story short, I practice for some time but when God bless me I forgot and stop doing that for some time, than I'am brook again, this time very bad, even to pay apartment I don't have. I pray and God help me out, there was a old lady home alone, she need a some body to bring the trash can to the street to be pickup by the city twice a week, so she let me stay in her garage in exchange with little work. It was about 20 years ago. Than I remember the easy way to solve this problem. I am back with tithe. In about a year I work as a driver and have enough saving to rent apartment, In about another 5 years the Lord open the way to do small business, And start bough my own property, land and house.

I am not rich but at least if we do tithe in correct way like what is explain in the bible, He will take care of us.

J

ji

I agree, don't give the tithe to the corrupt church. Also in my experience, there are a lot of people give the tithe wrong way, they believe the tithe is only for his or her church. I personally believe the tithe is for the work of the Lord. If the Lord lead us to give the tithe to minister some where in Africa, and even not affiliate with our church as long as we know for sure that minister affiliate with the Lord than it is OK.

I myself learn how to tithe when I am brook. I listen to the pastor in my friend church teaching about tithe and he know some of the people there are visiting folk from other church. So He said he is not going to take offering to day. He just teach this from his own experience how God bless his life because the tithe.

So I practice for some time and I fell the blessing. We have to remember if your right hand give a tithe don't let your left hand know. So God in heaven notice what you doing and bless you.

To make long story short, I practice for some time but when God bless me I forgot and stop doing that for some time, than I'am brook again, this time very bad, even to pay apartment I don't have. I pray and God help me out, there was a old lady home alone, she need a some body to bring the trash can to the street to be pickup by the city twice a week, so she let me stay in her garage in exchange with little work. It was about 20 years ago. Than I remember the easy way to solve this problem. I am back with tithe. In about a year I work as a driver and have enough saving to rent apartment, In about another 5 years the Lord open the way to do small business, And start bough my own property, land and house.

I am not rich but at least if we do tithe in correct way like what is explain in the bible, He will take care of us.
Thanks for the message.It was really a Blessing to hear what you said.May God continue to make you a Blessing for others.
May God Bless You.