Converting Christians to Hindus

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

ChristIsGod

You are just as arrogant as the atheist I have been dealing with in SA. You all have a chip on your shoulder thinking you can do and say whatever you like because you feel enlightened to not believe in a god. Well newsflash, you are on a Christian website so don’t be condescending towards our religion else go to your atheist gathering place… oh wait maybe that is what you are missing, some humanity and communion.
I've appreciated at least one atheist's attitude that we have on this Forum, but it's a whole nuther thing to have to deal with antagonists, provocateurs and those that come on totally disrespecting the values of those who's website states even within it's URL, what they believe, up front.

Regardless of one's persuasion, common courtesy and just plain human decency would not join on without knowing that there are certain boundaries on any site that holds differing views from these that join in, for whatever reason they have chosen to.

Personally, I don't know why they do sign on but it can be beneficial to both their life's research or it can do not only them more harm in life but cause unnecessary time wasting arguments. To enjoy arguments contrary to a website's views is not a healthy [for the] mind practice. There's healthier ways to vent one's frustrations and more conducive places to do such. Yes?

C

ChristIsGod

Are we hearing anymore about this date of 12/25/14?

Any response from other Christian ministries or governmental agencies of any sort?