Conviction

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ph8th
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

Ph8th

Guest
His light shown into my heart​


The wrongs I could not hide​


Hurt pain and sufferings I caused​


All the times I lied​


The list continues on and on​


There seems to be no end​


Wrongs I did to others​


Offenses I made to Him​


If I get what I deserve​


Surely I’m condemned​



God so loved the world​


He gave His only begotten Son​


That all who believe in Him​


Will not perish but be given​


Everlasting life​



Jesus is my advocate​


Freed from bondage of sin​


His life He gave for me ​


That I may live for Him​


Thank You Lord​