COOL CHRISTIAN MUSIC =)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

Wycliffe_Erika

For those who are looking for more christian music/bands I made a playlist on youtube and I wanna chare it with you guys!
Check it out!
:)
Christian and edifying music - YouTube

God bless!
Eri

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Nice list, you assembled good tracks. Its almost perfect just need to add Our God by Chris Tomlin, Beautiful Lord by Leeland, Savior Please by Josh Wilson and I'll be by Newsboys... Just adding on :)

W

Wycliffe_Erika

Awesome suggestion friend! It will be added!

M

MetaFictitious

Hey, thanks for posting that playlist. I'm always looking for new Christian music, and I mostly want to find those bands that are not well known, yet highly rated. Sometimes really good Christian music is hard to find because there's not very much of it compared to everything else, and when I stumble upon those hidden gems, it's very rewarding. I found a few of these gems in your playlist, including:Glorious Unseen, Above the Golden State and Abandon. I've never heard of any of those bands, but they all sound amazing so far!!

Some bands/albums I recently found that are pure gold: Rend Collective, Bethel Music: Loft Sessions, Jesus Culture (yeah, they're well known and I've been aware of them for a while, but have just recently got into their music. great stuff!), Elevation Worship and City Harmonic.

W

Wycliffe_Erika

Im so glad you could find new cool christian music my playlist, the whole purpuse of this thread is that believers and also non believers can find new edifying music to listen to :)

As a music lover I loved your response, I will search the bands you found and I will add them to the playlist :)

Thank you for your feedback

God bless

AlaynaJ

Staff member
Dec 15, 1999
Eri, do you have anything by Spiritual Plague on there? If not you should check out a few of their songs. Particularly these three:

Your love (Spiritual Plague 2011) - YouTube -Your Love

What If I Try (Spiritual Plague 2012) - YouTube - What if I Try

Transparency (Spiritual Plague 2012) - YouTube -Transparency

Hopefully you'll find them just as awesome as I do. All of their lyrics are biblically based. Also, if you do like them, and have Facebook, check out their fan page here: https://www.facebook.com/s.plague and like their page!

W

Wycliffe_Erika

Thanks AlaynaJ, all your suggestions were added ;)

AlaynaJ

Staff member
Dec 15, 1999
Awesome, Eri!!!!!

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
Nice list, you assembled good tracks. Its almost perfect just need to add Our God by Chris Tomlin, Beautiful Lord by Leeland, Savior Please by Josh Wilson and I'll be by Newsboys... Just adding on :)
aaah Leeland <3 LOL they're my favorite band EVER...they have soo many good songs out there!!

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
aaah Leeland <3 LOL they're my favorite band EVER...they have soo many good songs out there!!
:) Yeah, they are the only band I have given five star ratings on all their albums. Its just too bad I haven't heard much from their latest album. Am kinda broke :(

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Here are some more you can add, Savior Please by Josh Wilson, 'Til I got to Know You by Sanctus Real, My Jesus by Leeland, Forgiven by Sanctus Real and How He Loves by David Crowder Band.

H

Helloimandrewyo

i think Silence by Matisyahu is an amazing song for anyone's playlist.

Mathias replaces Judas - showbread

doubting thomas - nickel creek

the outsiders - needtobreathe

amazing because it is - the almost

S

Siberian_Khatru

I'll have to keep this in mind. Hopefully I can find a Christian artist/band I like! Thanks Erika. :)

W

Wycliffe_Erika

You're welcome Siberian_Katru! :)