Cool Christian Songs

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blueluna5

Jul 30, 2018
I liked these when I was a teen and cool. 😎

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I have both those albums in my music collection.

Yes I still maintain a music collection, like somebody's old grandpa. I'm not giving it up either. Lynx Radio has a much bigger playlist than any other radio station I have ever listened to.

It's always good to hear Lisa Bevil and Tony Vincent come around in my playback.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Cool is relative though...

To someone in the late 50's or early 60's, this would be cool:

A few years later this would be cool:

In other regions, this could be considered cool:

Cool is all relative.

Oct 15, 2023
Kansas City
I have both those albums in my music collection.

Yes I still maintain a music collection, like somebody's old grandpa. I'm not giving it up either. Lynx Radio has a much bigger playlist than any other radio station I have ever listened to.

It's always good to hear Lisa Bevil and Tony Vincent come around in my playback.
Yes I burn cd's and now have a big collection of them. I listen to the radio often and these stations say they have variety but then play the weeknd every 15 minutes. Are there any other good songs by Lisa Bevill and Tony Vincent? I know No Condemnation and Simple Things are good songs.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Yes I burn cd's and now have a big collection of them. I listen to the radio often and these stations say they have variety but then play the weeknd every 15 minutes. Are there any other good songs by Lisa Bevill and Tony Vincent? I know No Condemnation and Simple Things are good songs.
Depends what you think is good. I like all the songs I have by both of them.

I like One Deed. Sometimes I sing it to myself on the job.

Ever tried Randy Stonehill?

You can turn to the right
Turn to the left
But till you turn to the one
Who gives you breath
Then everything you do
And everything you are
And everything you know
Is incorrect

Sep 28, 2023
Here's some bubble gum Christian pop for your young peoples!