cool or ordinary?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

looly

Many people today try to look cool for others thinking that they look different by having a new look or going with this hair style or having their stylish ways of clothing like pants that are too tight to walk in or even for the ones that have their pants almost down their legs just to look cool, or so you think?

Well I am not trying to critisize any of those because everyone has his own style but did you ever ask yourself if what you do is because you believe that thats the right way you should always look as or you do this to become supposedly cool like the others?

I think what really makes you cool is your personality not the way you try to dress up for everyone else to see and one last thing is that you might not have noticed that haveing a cool newlook has became a part of everyday routine for teenagers nowadays, so you are not really different, you just go with the flow and that doesnt mean you can not dress the way you want, it means dont try to do something because others say it will be cool and remember to always know if it would satisfy God or not.

1 Samuel 16:7

But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.”:D

who you are is much better than the artificiel person you try to make out of yourself :)