COOL PEOPLE!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

hapigrl

Name a reason I should name you MCP of CC (that's most cool person of christianchat!)
A really GOOD reason...

Dec 30, 2009
Um...I think we should name MaXXX_PoWer MCP on CC. Here are the reasons why

A. He is nice to everyone! I've never seen him get like, super mean toward any one person unless its play.
B. Everyone seems to like him, and I mean EVERYONE
C. He knows when to be silly and when to be serious.
D. He's cool

H

hapigrl

ya, he's pretty cool :). Come on people-any more??

Jan 29, 2010
I should be MCP of CC cuz i made up the word vevarde :p

V

Vidy

*uses deep trance voice*

I should be MCP of CC because YOU think I should be MCP of CC. YOU think I should be MCP of CC. YOOOUUUUU think I should be MCP of CC.

*snaps fingers*

B

BeauBLESSED

Um...I think we should name MaXXX_PoWer MCP on CC. Here are the reasons why

A. He is nice to everyone! I've never seen him get like, super mean toward any one person unless its play.
B. Everyone seems to like him, and I mean EVERYONE
C. He knows when to be silly and when to be serious.
D. He's cool
I like the sound of this guy already! But tell us why YOU should be the most coolest person on Christian Chat! I bet there's a lot to like...

Anyways, I'd like to be the coolest person on Christian Chat, but it really depends on personal preferences. Some people will like me for being a nice guy who's easy to talk to and is always happy, but a few nameless folk will probably stick up the nose at me, because I stick up for my friends who they tend to "bash" in the forums. Now, audience, it's your time to vote! Haha, kidding.

Dec 30, 2009
ok...so why should I be named MCP????

I'm usually pretty nice...I never intentionally get mean to people...sometimes I'll snap, but thats the extent of it....I put others before myself....I'm always looking for ways to glorify God...and....yeah, thats it. Really, its nothing worthy enough to be most cool person

H

hapigrl

lol, all very good answers!! I need more people!!!! :)

J

Jordan9

I'm way too big of a nerd to be the MCP of CC.

I just hope the Cool Kids don't give me too many wedgies!

B

BeauBLESSED

I'm usually pretty nice...I never intentionally get mean to people...sometimes I'll snap, but thats the extent of it....I put others before myself....I'm always looking for ways to glorify God...and....yeah, thats it. Really, its nothing worthy enough to be most cool person
Hahahaha! Modesty muffled the mouse, as no one says or has ever said... except for me. :3
You sound pretty neato!! I'd vote ya.