Cops in Calafornia beat unarmed man to death and seize witnesses cameras and phones.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
California Dad ‘Begged for his life’ as Police beat him to Death | World Truth.TV

David Sal Silva, 33, allegedly resisted when police approached him to ask if he was who neighbors called about to complain of an intoxicated man in the area. The officers called for backup and, witnesses told the Bakersfield Californian, Silva was soon being beaten in the face and upper body by as many as nine policemen and their batons. At least one of the cops reportedly held a German Shepherd on a leash nearby.

Witnesses who had recorded the events on their cell phone cameras had the devices confiscated by officers, who claimed the footage was part of a police investigation that could yield evidence. The Sherriff’s Department has released the names of seven officers who were on the scene, but the identities of the California Highway Patrol police who were also there have not yet been made public.

D

danschance

Before I clicked on this, I assumed the victim would be black, but I was wrong. They murdered a white man. Very sad.

A

AgeofKnowledge

It's murder, of course, but an internal investigation will be conducted by the very department that hired these officers and they will subsequently be cleared as usual.

DuchessAimee

Apr 27, 2011
I live in California, and the police force in this state is baffling. The city I live in has a big trial going on because some cop shot a man while he was getting out of a truck. The cop claims the guy had a gun, but when the man was searched, they couldn't find a gun.

D

danschance

Before I clicked on this, I assumed the victim would be black, but I was wrong. They murdered a white man. Very sad.
I want to be a bit more clear. I am sad this happened, his skin color makes no difference to me at all. Racism of any kind is wrong, sinful and serious.

K

kayem77

I pray the truth comes to light.....these cops need to be punished by the law they so much claim to represent.

N

NiceneCreed

Is race really an issue when police brutally murder someone? Regardless of the victim's race, excessive force is excessive force. My father is a police officer in Texas, also, I was military police in the U.S. Army (somewhat different from a civilian police officer); nevertheless, it is a travesty there are some police officers who's indecorous nature is, unfortunately, representative of all law-enforcement. The police officers involved in this incident should be punished to the full letter of the law, to include imprisonment for their crime.

Grace and Peace!