Corrupted Politicians

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first." -- Ronald Reagan.
gotta love reagan's sayings.

" the nine most terrifying words in the english language are i am form the gov. and i am here to help".

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first." -- Ronald Reagan.
And the oldest profession has sadly become more honourable - or perhaps less dishonourable - than the second oldest.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Dear Heavenly Father:

We ask you to forgive our sins and the sins of our family, and of our ministry.

We put on our full armor of God, the helmet of salvation, breastplate of righteousness, loins of the truth and the feet of the gospel. We pick up the shield of faith and the sword of the spirit which is the Word of God.

We ask you to place your ministering, protecting, and guardian angels all around us, our family, our finances, our possessions so that no harm or evil would befall us.

We plead the blood of Jesus over our body, soul, spirit, mind, subconscious, subliminal areas and all communications coming to, from, around and concerning us.

We ask you to lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil and doing evil, keep your hand upon us, enlarge our coasts and ministries and bless us indeed.

Help us to walk in your agape love, joy and peace; long-suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance.

Let us hear your VOICE, be clothed in your humility. Give us wisdom and help us make 100% correct decisions today.

We cast off all attacks spiritual and non-spiritual, legal and non-legal.

We cast off spirits of scorpion, Jezebel, infirmity, strife, anger, bad reputation/credit for us and for our family.

In the Name of Jesus, I cast off all attacks from all evil, including all authorities. I ask that you place your ministering, protecting and guardian angels around us.

In Jesus Name, we ask all these many things, Amen

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Apparently politicians are prone to corruption. We have the cases against Trump, and likely Biden as well. Sliding cash into their own pockets seems to be the law of the political game.

Over here it’s no better. The last few weeks politicians have been charged with corruption, insider trading, bribery, downright lying and etc on a weekly basis. Even the former PM is in serious trouble now.

The collateral damage is that the only thing you can truly trust in a politician is that he or she is genuinely crooked.
It's been that way since politics came into existence, and will continue till the return of the Lion of Judah.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Apparently politicians are prone to corruption. We have the cases against Trump, and likely Biden as well. Sliding cash into their own pockets seems to be the law of the political game.

Over here it’s no better. The last few weeks politicians have been charged with corruption, insider trading, bribery, downright lying and etc on a weekly basis. Even the former PM is in serious trouble now.

The collateral damage is that the only thing you can truly trust in a politician is that he or she is genuinely crooked.
Always known this...it is easy to corrupt a politican. The newbies are promising but once they get into power they face all sorts of temptation because the world is run by Satan/Mammon. Christians are not of this world.

Jesus resisted this temptation to become a politician in the wilderness, he was offered all the kingdoms of this world if he would bow down and worship the devil. Jesus refused.