Corruption in the scientific world

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 5, 2022
"A higher plane," hehe
www.youtube.com
The Bible warned us about all of this. Beware of science falsely so called. Pharmakeia is translated "sorceries" in Revelation.

1Ti_6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

Rev_9:21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.
Rev_18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

(Pharmakeia is the Greek word from which we get our modern word "pharmaceuticals.")

ManonFire63

May 10, 2015
Science and technology are being used to manipulate people. Nothing new about this, but it's becoming much easier.

https://crev.info/2022/01/psychopolitics-is-back/
https://crev.info/2022/01/help-darwinists-kick-the-habit-2022/
I wrote something on this subject around April 2020. Everything had been lockdown due to coronavirus. I wrote about Ethics in Science.

Your first news article.........it is more about whom is in charge. Are they good shepherds or bad shepherds? I am a certified teacher. Being a teacher may be like being a shepherd. A teacher may use certain psychological techniques towards getting their students to behave, stay on task, and to help them learn. Was someone a manager? He may have used certain psychological techniques towards getting his employees to be productive. On a governmental layer, there has been a psychology towards getting people to be law abiding. There is also a mysticism there. Again, it is more about whom is in charge. Are they a false or worthless shepherds or are they servants of The Lord Jesus Christ, meek before God?

ManonFire63

May 10, 2015
There is a "Mysticism" in psychology. Someone like Dr. Carl Jung has been termed a "Mystic." He was into the occult. I may be knowledgeable about this topic. If you ask, I may be able to show you.

Jan 19, 2022
Science and technology are being used to manipulate people. Nothing new about this, but it's becoming much easier.

https://crev.info/2022/01/psychopolitics-is-back/
https://crev.info/2022/01/help-darwinists-kick-the-habit-2022/
You would likely very much value a book written by two well educated Christian brothers that delves deeply into the misuse of science in our modern era. It is a very comprehensive read and you can preview some of the material firsthand at Conspiracy Archive. I’ll supply a link there…

The Ascendency of the Scientific Dictatorship Part One

44B1508D-9D40-4BD6-8389-C3D603E08DCE.jpeg

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
You would likely very much value a book written by two well educated Christian brothers that delves deeply into the misuse of science in our modern era. It is a very comprehensive read and you can preview some of the material firsthand at Conspiracy Archive. I’ll supply a link there…

The Ascendency of the Scientific Dictatorship Part One

View attachment 235244
Thanks, I'll take a look when I have time. The link does not work (it should be "ascendancy") but I found a number of references.