Could CC have a Chinese christian group

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Y

Yuanyuan

My new year wish on CC is that there could be Chinese Christian forus here. Then Chinese christians could encourage and be encouraged. Chiese unbelievers could have one more chance to hear about Jesus Christ. It is very necessary since China has more than 100,000,000 christians now. Then more than 1.4(1,400,000,000) billion are not believers. I keep this in my prayer.

Thanks

U

Ugly

New areas of the forums are added according to the perceived need and usefulness of the addition. So there would need to be a significant number of Chinese members being active on a regular basis to be considered for their own section. They do not add section in an attempt to attract.
Also, mods and the site owners are not likely to search blogs for new ideas. That is why the Suggestions area exists. For people to give their suggestions on idea or improvements for the site.

Y

Yuanyuan

Ugly;bt6777 said:
New areas of the forums are added according to the perceived need and usefulness of the addition. So there would need to be a significant number of Chinese members being active on a regular basis to be considered for their own section. They do not add section in an attempt to attract.
Also, mods and the site owners are not likely to search blogs for new ideas. That is why the Suggestions area exists. For people to give their suggestions on idea or improvements for the site.
Thanks for your reply. I found the suggestion place, and i put this there already
As what you said, this website should just have American Christian Forums.
Here is Luke15:1-7
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD="class: v"]15:1[/TD]
[TD]Then drew near unto him all the publicans and sinners for to hear him.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: v"]15:2[/TD]
[TD]And the Pharisees and scribes murmured, saying, This man receiveth sinners, and eateth with them.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: v"]15:3[/TD]
[TD]And he spake this parable unto them, saying,[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: v"]15:4[/TD]
[TD]What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: v"]15:5[/TD]
[TD]And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: v"]15:6[/TD]
[TD]And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: v"]15:7[/TD]
[TD]I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]