could some prayers be said for myself and kids pls

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

RonnieT

After finding out my with had , had several affairs with my friends she left the family home. Leaving me with out my soulmate and now not a single friend in the world. Now we have 5 children together. Now 2 live with me and 3 with her. Today social services removed the 3 from her so im now on my own with a 2 3,4,7 and a 9 year old and im so scared im going to unable to cope with all the children. My prayers don't seem to be answered so I ask if anyone could perhaps pray for me and my kids. If I fail to cope with all my children some will go in to foster care. This just can't happen it would destroy me. Sp please could someone share a prayer for me and my kids.
I also worry my wife may take her own life due to these recent events. So maybe share a prayer for her too.
IV been trying very hard but it feels like god is not listening to me. Please help
No where else to turn too. Many thanks
From Ronnie, Ellie, Chloe, Reece, Paige and owen

Feb 10, 2008
After finding out my with had , had several affairs with my friends she left the family home. Leaving me with out my soulmate and now not a single friend in the world. Now we have 5 children together. Now 2 live with me and 3 with her. Today social services removed the 3 from her so im now on my own with a 2 3,4,7 and a 9 year old and im so scared im going to unable to cope with all the children. My prayers don't seem to be answered so I ask if anyone could perhaps pray for me and my kids. If I fail to cope with all my children some will go in to foster care. This just can't happen it would destroy me. Sp please could someone share a prayer for me and my kids.
I also worry my wife may take her own life due to these recent events. So maybe share a prayer for her too.
IV been trying very hard but it feels like god is not listening to me. Please help
Ronnie and co,

God is most definitely listening. He has answered so many prayers that I don't keep count. He will guide you; just remember, His way is not easy. Just because things are hard doesn't mean He doesn't hear; it doesn't mean He's not listening.

God bless you and your children!

M

MomTo2

Saying a prayer for you and your children.

M

Mammachickadee

Hurting for you, Ronnie. Praying for you, and especially for the kid's understanding. I pray they will understand that nothing about them was the reason for mommy not being there anymore. I pray the Lord will give you wisdom in the years to come.

Jun 18, 2013
Praying for you Ronnie, that God may succour you and your Children, and give you hope at all times.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you, your wife and all your children in Jesus's name for all help, healing and care.
I raised five so know the challanges, just focus on today and the gift God has blessed you with in your children.
Soon they will be the joy and streangth of your day. :)

God bless
pickles