Counter Strike for Christian Brothers & Sisters

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

DrMarioLuigi

I agree, murray and waitn2drive are both awesome brothers and they will one day serve God in tremendous ways. As much as it might not of seemed, I do appreciate your comments on this subject.
I am also glad to see that our numbers continue to grow. It's nearly been 2 weeks since we brought counter strike to CC, and our numbers are still increasing. Any are welcome : ) so lets get as many people as possible to join up and fellowship with us!

L

Lilylove22

I am getting in on this ASAP! What is the big deal about playing a game with some killing? PETA doesn't object to Super Mario Bros and killing the turtles or the plants. Soooo....Counter Strike is aweome in my opinion! And doesn't Bomberman have killing? We don't say that game is a training course for terrorists, do we? I'm not trying to start an argument, just simply saying....we should all chill over coffee...and CS <3

D

Daedalus

Ooo even Jammy wants to play! =P

Gonna have to start converting all these people to hl2dm... =P

D

DrMarioLuigi

Don't let the thread die guys. Lets get more people to join. Our numbers must be...well at 12-15 by now. Lets get some CS up and running guys :)

D

DrMarioLuigi

Come on now. This thread simply CANNOT die! We need more people to join our humble counter strike endeavors. And SHANE needs to update the list :)

D

DrMarioLuigi

The thread is dying...no. Don't let it end like this.
Healer, the idea was good but I guess we just didn't have enough enthusiasm :)
Oh well, whenever you and whoever wants to play, we can. We don't NEED a clan. We can be happy with whoever feels up to playing.

H

Healer_Xp

Well the thread might be dying, but the game is not lol...

Remember that we weren't interested in anything but playing the game, and not posting about it. lol. But actually brotha, I came on the other night, wanting to update the list of players we now have, but didn't know how to get their steam account names from my friends list.

SO, EVERYONE ON STEAM, PLEASE POST YOUR STEAM ID HERE IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY.

Then we'll take all these and update the list.

And Chris, I've been wondering where you've been brutta. Hey man, I've got some awesome stuff to share with you all, some resources such as awesome levels. And, I just got blessed with a new job, which means in probably about two months, I'll probably have a really nice new computer, capable of creating servers. But I really want to get this list updated before we do anything else.

Also, I found that level you and I were talking about... bro... it's CS_747 lol... we so couldn't remember it.