Cousin just airlifted, in critical condition. prayers!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

vanillakay

Dec 7, 2012
I dont know much but apparently, her and her bf got into a bad four-wheeler accident just an hour or more ago. she had to be airlifted and stopped breathing several times. They don't think she will make it, and she is not saved either so...just really worried.

Please pray God lets her life so she can sue this opportunity to turn her life around. Id hate to see her go to hell. I pray s hard God uses this opportunity.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Lord, please spare Vanilla's cousin and heal her quickly and fully. In Jesus' name, amen.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m so sorry to hear about your cousin’s terrible accident. Your concern and care for her is evident in what you wrote. I’m praying that God will touch her and her boyfriend with His healing hand, draw them closer to Himself and strengthen them according to His perfect will. Grace and peace to you, friend.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we bring this prayer to you and pray for cousin and her bf who met accident and now suffering with injuries and breathing. Lord touch and heal her Lord, let her pain and suffering leave, she breath normally. Heal her body and bless with good health. Lord we submit her to you, please bless with a good hesath and life to accept you. Lord we request you, please heal her. In Jesus merciful name, Amen!

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
Lord we bring this prayer to you and pray for cousin and her bf who met accident and now suffering with injuries and breathing. Lord touch and heal her Lord, let her pain and suffering leave, she breath normally. Heal her body and bless with good health. Lord we submit her to you, please bless with a good hesath and life to accept you. Lord we request you, please heal her. In Jesus merciful name, Amen!
"May God comfort and heal, let us pray of this to be."
'Amen'
'Praise God'
man-praying - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

love_comes_softly

Feb 13, 2019
Praying the Lord is with your cousin and her boyfriend. I pray for healing and comfort for those injured and the families involved. I pray that the Lord bless the doctors that are working with them and that the Lord will use this opportunity to draw them close to Him.